Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the daughter from their Tik toks is not Adam’s.
The youngest?!
---
so from what I know she had 2 daughters, the one from TikToks and another one a bit older.They are not her husband’s biological children. She was a single council mother and now she is faking being a billionaire with the narrative that she has one daughter with her husband. 😳 so strange, I wonder what her other daughter thinks about that.
Just seen this other post of yours as well… that’s so odd?! Omg. How do you know this?

Reactions: 1
She already had two children before Adam, the youngest isnt that young to not be his as from.her podcast she had a boy and girl in her early 20s and then she met Adam, and her being 45 they must be in their early 20s now if not approaching their 20s

Reactions: 3
She already had two children before Adam, the youngest isnt that young to not be his as from.her podcast she had a boy and girl in her early 20s and then she met Adam, and her being 45 they must be in their early 20s now if not approaching their 20s
that’s what I’m thinking, cos how old is “Moo” ? I feel she’s too young to not be his?

Reactions: 2
Don’t know the exact age but her older daughter looks around 14-15. Definitely no older than 16

I’m so glad I found this thread because I find them all (yes including little Mooruca Salt) insufferable. Supposed “billionaires” yet their website looks like it was written by someone illiterate. Borrowing their shop stock for show.
Companies House history being a total shitshow.
and let’s not forget the fella pretending he’s a lord 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
jesus christ if hes making out he's a lord its a title he's bought from an advert in the back of puzzler magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
videos of Mila and Adam keep coming up on my socials. They are much more palatable as a duo than Emily and moo.

Reactions: 1
Lord 😁😂 he’s more likely a laird (as in owns a plot of land in Scotland) which any old Tom, dick and Harry can do

• Haha
Lord 😁😂 he’s more likely a laird (as in owns a plot of land in Scotland) which any old Tom, dick and Harry can do
Probably not even that he’s just called himself it 😂
God they make me cringe so much how is she still going about claiming to be a “billionaires wife”
And how are people actually believing they’re as wealthy as they make out?! People on tiktok/social media are so gullible it’s insane

Reactions: 5
Its so obvious she wears those bags that shes supposed to be selling, yuck! That expensive fir coat given to them in a vlog buy a seller, pretty sure she wore it outside in a video

I forgot I sent this to a friend, back when they had to change their name (I’m guessing to be on itv as the first season of the pawnbroker program had a seller with a similar name). After several comments saying how much of an awful name it was they were nameless for a while. View attachment 1943404
Ah how have I only just found this thread on these absolute jokers 🤣
They had to change their name because they were threatened with legals by James of Posh Pawn, I think it was over the Prestige Pawn trademark.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who on earth is listening to their “podcasts”
Or are they just trying to create these “gotcha” clips to go viral??
One thing I don’t get is in all the comments they say Emily is “so humble” and all that, wtf?! Every single video of theirs is about their (fake and exaggerated) wealth?!

Who on earth is listening to their “podcasts”
Or are they just trying to create these “gotcha” clips to go viral??
One thing I don’t get is in all the comments they say Emily is “so humble” and all that, wtf?! Every single video of theirs is about their (fake and exaggerated) wealth?!
Yeh far from humble. I rated her telling her story of her childhood, a really touching recount of what happened when her mother passed but then the next video is her using her kid to flaunt her ‘wealth’ in some cheesy bad acting video.

Reactions: 4
Yeh far from humble. I rated her telling her story of her childhood, a really touching recount of what happened when her mother passed but then the next video is her using her kid to flaunt her ‘wealth’ in some cheesy bad acting video.
The worst one is the crypto one “I don’t do crypto I like cash money” 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Omg I’m sure their companies house filings would like to see a bit of cash money tbh they’re absolutely skint over there 🤭
Have you seen their *real* house?? I love that all their TTs are made in the shop in an attempt to get people to think they live in Knightsbridge 😂

• Wow
Have you seen their *real* house?? I love that all their TTs are made in the shop in an attempt to get people to think they live in Knightsbridge 😂
No! I’m assuming this is via companies house? We have to be careful what we post here but I’m guessing it’s nothing to write home about? 👀

Tbh they’re playing silly games with the content they create then I assume retreating back to the ends every night, obvs wouldn’t wish this upon anyone but it’s inevitable that they’re gonna get robbed. She was showing off some ghost immobiliser on tiktok and I just thought you moron anyone with a brain would rather they just took the car than know in advance that they’ve got to terrify you into disclosing how to start it?? 🤡

Reactions: 4