Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@panini sorry but the entitled still cracks me up! Can’t understand how they thought that was a good idea.
They were describing themselves. 😂😂
Entitled Billionaires. 😂
---

I think so. It’s a bit crazy that they have a rolls Royce as generally a RR isn’t a car that you drive… it’s for people to be driven in. Adam is always the chauffeur in their videos
Could be a hire car or they know a friend who hires cars ?
Abraham’s clothes look very old M&S not Loro Piana.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t see it… what happened? Fill us in!
Alot of vile comments about her appearance and her husbands ethnicity which is completely uncalled for.

What did make me laugh was the amount of people questioning how they are apparently “billionaires” 🤣 and someone brought up the Facebook posts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
0CDEE996-81C0-448A-B117-132E5713D3DC.png
12BD3575-9CA5-4C56-947B-961793D4FB80.png

There was some people asking if they were billionaires, and a load of people defending it and saying everyone’s jealous.

And I think Emily’s podcast is now live?

Reactions: 4
In what universe are they billionaires?!? Some people must be really thick.
Was the billionaire thing a bit of a joke? Or are they seriously claiming that?

Reactions: 7
Alot of vile comments about her appearance and her husbands ethnicity which is completely uncalled for.

What did make me laugh was the amount of people questioning how they are apparently “billionaires” 🤣 and someone brought up the Facebook posts
I used the laughing emoji at the fact the fb posts and billionaire status were queried not the hate on her appearance or husbands ethnicity. I’m sure her husband is Indian.

Reactions: 2
I used the laughing emoji at the fact the fb posts and billionaire status were queried not the hate on her appearance or husbands ethnicity. I’m sure her husband is Indian.
I thought so :) he said he’s mixed - Pakistani and Arab.

I was wondering if the person who mentioned the Fb posts was on here 👀

Reactions: 3
Someone said that she was on old Facebook groups asking for advice (hence why I thought it was someone on here) and about making their Instagram profiles private
definitely wasn’t me! Lol tbf I think Emily friended a lot of the people from the fb groups and a lot of their business initially came from the groups so there’s probably a lot of people who think the same thing but don’t say it out loud.

As for Adam being half Pakistani/ half Arab. Hafezjee is very much an Indian name. I caught part of their live this morning and Emily said he is half Indian and half Pakistani. She asked him if it’s his mum that’s Pakistani and his dad India- he came on camera and said yes! Emily said she is Hungarian and Greek. She said they have 3 kids together andAdam has 2 kids from before they met. Somebody called her out on the fact that she is a billionaire but uses cheap nyx make up.

what is the deal with TikTok gifts/subscribers?

Reactions: 7
definitely wasn’t me! Lol tbf I think Emily friended a lot of the people from the fb groups and a lot of their business initially came from the groups so there’s probably a lot of people who think the same thing but don’t say it out loud.

As for Adam being half Pakistani/ half Arab. Hafezjee is very much an Indian name. I caught part of their live this morning and Emily said he is half Indian and half Pakistani. She asked him if it’s his mum that’s Pakistani and his dad India- he came on camera and said yes! Emily said she is Hungarian and Greek. She said they have 3 kids together andAdam has 2 kids from before they met. Somebody called her out on the fact that she is a billionaire but uses cheap nyx make up.

Today she said she was very disappointed as she had only got two additional subscribers from that live. They pay £5 a month and I think get access to different content.

• Wow

Want to caveat this with obvs race/nationality is a very sensitive thing and pls call me out I misspeak here -

I feel as if the visuals they use across their channels, especially for her, are trying to elude to them being of Arab/Middle Eastern origin because then people think oh, that’s how they’ve got this money/are billionaires. It’s grifter 101 claim some marginalised characteristics (altho in this case the mythology of Arab wealth is a positive characteristic) so it disarms people of a bit of healthy critical thinking or if they do have their doubts they daren’t enquire or dig deeper else they’re a nasty ignoramus with bad intentions. I have no doubt when/if they find this thread that’ll be the first line of defence.

What continues to kill me about peer to peer social media marketing and especially when it’s brands making unsustainable claims is how HARD it is to get ASA approval for any claims made on tv advertisements. Yet you can go on social media and pretend to be a billionaire and this is your billionaire’s business which lulls ppl into a false sense of security in buying from you. The accounts we’ve read are so dire you wouldn’t even have your teen take a Saturday job with them much less spend the best part of £10k with them. If they tried to make that claim on tv the ASA would rightly shut it down, but on tiktok and Insta it’s fine they can lie for profit? It’s so bad.
---

Today she said she was very disappointed as she had only got two additional subscribers from that live. They pay £5 a month and I think get access to different content.
I looked up that live the other day and she was going for well over an hour. Idk how much she’d tend to earn from these sessions but when the average order value from their shop is the best part of £10k you really have to wonder why on earth they’d commit an hour of time to earning two or three digit sums? The tiktok must be a much needed cash flow into that business.

It’s all VERY weird.

Reactions: 8
How strange. He definitely said he was half arab on the live where they did a giveaway of the LV Alma BB if anyone was there. Apparently she used to say she was Italian as well 🤣 ODD

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Do they get money from the ‘gifts’ they are given during live streams too? I tried to work it out and I can see sending gifts costs coins and different ones are different values of coins. She seems particularly happy every time she got gifted a ‘pearl’. They have 211 subscribers per month at the moment. Apparently subscribers can be moderators on their lives too. She was muting/blocking anybody who said anything negative or rude.

Reactions: 2
Interesting thread. I found their posts on the Facebook groups a few year back. Then saw them on the TV show last year.
I had to unfollow when I saw a vid of one of the children going to buy her first LV, it knocked me sick (albeit probably a setup).

Reactions: 5
I do wonder how many bags they actually sell as the sunset birkin has been there for at least a year and so has the Himalayan. The sunset isn’t to my taste but I know the Asian market goes crazy for it so I am surprised it hasn’t sold.

Reactions: 6
I thought so :) he said he’s mixed - Pakistani and Arab.

I was wondering if the person who mentioned the Fb posts was on here 👀
He doesn’t have Arab in him what so ever I’m arab and he looks south Asian probably Indian or Pakistani

Emily looks hella oldddddd Abraham looks much younger She said on her love her first job for him was making some shelves so she’s probably known him a while

Reactions: 5
How old are they? If I didn’t know they were a couple and just saw them, I’d assume Adam was mid 30s and Emily early-mid 50s. Though, I assume the age gap is less and Adam looks younger and/or Emily much older?