Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I knew nothing about them before the other thread and now I'm so invested in these grifters 😆
Literally me either! Which only goes to show what a complete and utter shit show it is if a few Google searches can uncover all of this? I’m only on my mobile and ngl finishing a Lego set so can’t add corroborating sources or print screens but will do in future posts.

Top line -
* Adam and Emily Abraham have never held a directorship for anything close to a multi million pound business
* Neither of them have any real search volume behind their names as you’d expect for any HNWI/business person?
* Their companies (as per CH beta) show truly abysmal performance. Nearly all of them have late filings so will be incurring late filing fees and show a general pattern of financial distress/mismanagement. Her cosmetics company has had its voluntary strike off contested which is usually by HMRC due to monies owed. The latest Love Luxury Knightsbridge Ltd accounts show £153k of liabilities that they’re planning to meet with £160k of illiquid stock. They have £800 cash at bank, again a trend across all companies this is a LOW cash position for any Ltd much less a physical store?
* His business podcast is total bullshit that shows such a low understanding of e-commerce he wouldn’t even get a junior merchandising role much less be a billionaire off it.
* Their website is just a Wordpress site with a third party package providing SEO optimisation. STUNNED his dad’s billion pound making biz hasn’t got any developer resource to help him make something that doesn’t look terrifying to put ur card details into?

Other investigators have Facebook posts, I only managed to find ✨the billionaire’s wife✨ selling Next curtains for £50 2 years ago lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

qtr100

Chatty Member
This was on another feed about them, next curtains for sale 2 years ago....View attachment 2179756
They need to stop calling themselves billionaires on social media their daughter will grow up delusional and bullied by her peers when people come across this thread and find the next curtains. Just portray yourself as hardworking respectable people why attach the fake billionaire label when you’re not even a multi millionaire. Bizarre cosplay

Reactions: 15

ComeSitNextToMe

Why does the dad dress like he works down the market? And what ‘security’ team carries bags, thus not keeping their hands free to ward off potential threats. It’s hilarious now.

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
I can’t lie I really like Emily especially since the podcast on her childhood etc but I really just can’t get behind this whole fake lifestyle they’re portraying
If they were just insinuating they were millionaires then I think we could get past it, millions do the same on the gram everyday.

But it's the fact they outright call themselves billionaires 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Do they know billionaires are Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk levels of wealth.

Deedee25

Their latest tiktok where he’s saying how he never said please or thank you to service workers as he considered it “lowering himself” is truly wild - looks like they’re getting some back lash in the comments from it.
Imagine thinking service workers are below you just because of the work they do. They probably earn more than he does anyway 🫢

• Haha
£160k of stock when they’re selling Birkins is what like 10 bags max? 🤣
It’s a really easy claim to make and it’s not as if they’ll be audited for it. Anyone with £800 cash at bank has no business selling bags in the thousands - how would they ever honour a refund? It makes me die thinking of anyone buying from them tbh. Despite my soft spot for the woman!

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
All their reviews are very similar aren’t they…
---
From their trustpilot
Oh what a find!

I worked for a company previously where I had to write a load of fake reviews... The ironic thing is, trust pilot will upload them as verified reviews if you pay them off! I think we may have paid around £3,000 for a load of reviews to be taken down and it was my job to edit them like they were singing praises about the company.. Just some food for thought🐸☕

• Wow
Reactions: 14

moonmam0f2

Chatty Member
View attachment 2235349

Had a brief little scroll on google reviews and came across this amongst the mass amount of 5 star reviews. Something about this just screams off. And to put the RP of the bag in a comment back??????
Im no professional in this kind of thing but generally when selling high value items you don’t really broadcast/talk about prices/money,seems very tacky of them if it was me i personally would feel uncomfortable at his response

saadd3434

VIP Member
I’m so glad there’s a thread about this family. They pop up in my Instagram feed all the time and it’s one of those where I find them annoying but can’t stop looking.

The way they go on about wealth is crass and tacky. They are the embodiment of the saying ‘money can’t buy you class.’

She’s also been criticised for wearing real fur all the time. I had a nose on her personal Instagram and there were photos of her pre nose job and plastic surgery.

Its_Me

VIP Member
It really grates on me that what they are doing is so deceitful and involving the daughter, sad for her that's she seems to be at the shop rather than doing normal things. Also Emily's clothes are from zara and recently a top was from new look....
Yes I’ve noticed all her jackets are Zara. She does always look nice though she knows what suits her. I actually quite like her, take away all the foolishness she’s obviously got a lot of life experience with different subjects to talk about that others will find relatable. It’s just baffling to me that she’s a 40 odd year old woman that’s happy to put on this fake act and drag her child into it too.

• Heart
Their latest tiktok where he’s saying how he never said please or thank you to service workers as he considered it “lowering himself” is truly wild - looks like they’re getting some back lash in the comments from it.

• Wow
  • Sick

gimm3more

VIP Member
When I started watching them it was mainly the valuations I was seeing and it was something new to me 🤣 and found it interesting 🤣
The constant look how rich we are the last few weeks I cannot be arsed with.
Take it they are ‘new’ money then? 🤣🤣
New money? More like no money 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

gimm3more

VIP Member
She posted about this lately to explain why she was dressing as she was and how she wasn't dressing to what others thought she should do.
It was a bit of a word salad explanation
Her and her fella just like to cosplay Arabs even though he’s Pakistani and she’s just white British

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Imagine a real billionaire speaking to the sun.

why does she wear a head wrap? I assume she’s not religious as I’ve never heard a mention of religion. She reminds me of professor quirrel when he was hosting lord Voldemort.

• Haha

saadd3434

VIP Member
I’m glad they are getting outed on here as I never believed they were billionaires. A real billionaire or millionaire wouldn’t even need to mention it whereas it’s all they go on about.

I’m assuming that little girl is home-schooled as she never seems to be at school

Reactions: 12
This happens on so many threads on here “what’s their username” when it’s up there in the fucking thread title 😭 also people wouldn’t get blocked if they didn’t take it off Tattle and clearly do something to get themselves blocked 🙄
Right?! So glad it’s not just me who feels like tf did I sign up for, an archival internship at the British library?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12