Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus I feel awful now. I thought she was doing it to look more “Arab” because most people i see who are Muslim would wear a j hijab or niqab
Darling has an Arab and Muslim woman, if she was a genuine revert who had the genuine intention of wearing hijab she would wear it the way it is said in quran. She opts for the turban style which is not appropriate. The turban style is frequently worn by khaleeji (gulf Arab) women when they frequent London or other cosmopolitan cities in the west. I think she may have hair loss like @Hubrisand says🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh Jesus I feel awful now. I thought she was doing it to look more “Arab” because most people i see who are Muslim would wear a j hijab or niqab
Don’t feel bad, I definitely think she’s trying to present as Arab for problematic reasons - in doing so there’s an automatic assumption that she must be from Arab wealth which disarms people or makes it feel problematic to do a bit of due diligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said she started wearing it after she cut her hair in a bob due to hair loss. Think she had years of hair extensions then she dyed her hair at home but it went wrong and turned purple. She wore the hijab to hide it and then decided to stick with it. They are Muslim but I’m not sure how practicing given the lottery posts from 2019 etc.
---
Also less than a year ago she said she didn’t have any bags of her own so the theory about her wearing store stock makes sense.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
the theory about her wearing store stock makes sense.
Agreed completely. I saw a tiktok of her speaking about how to wear a Birkin and she mentioned how to carefully open it as to not scratch it - is that something a billionaire would need to consider? Or just someone reselling 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she started wearing it after she cut her hair in a bob due to hair loss. Think she had years of hair extensions then she dyed her hair at home but it went wrong and turned purple. She wore the hijab to hide it and then decided to stick with it. They are Muslim but I’m not sure how practicing given the lottery posts from 2019 etc.
---
Also less than a year ago she said she didn’t have any bags of her own so the theory about her wearing store stock makes sense.
I definitely won’t buy from them, especially if she’s using ths bags.

Reactions: 4
Agreed completely. I saw a tiktok of her speaking about how to wear a Birkin and she mentioned how to carefully open it as to not scratch it - is that something a billionaire would need to consider? Or just someone reselling 🤭
I wonder if she’s also wearing the jewellery? As she usually has some Cartier and van cleef on.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’s also wearing the jewellery? As she usually has some Cartier and van cleef on.
I definitely think so. I was contemplating buying from them, when I first mentioned them in the Designer Items thread but it pissed me off how much she and the kid are always parading around in the stock?

Reactions: 7
I definitely think so. I was contemplating buying from them, when I first mentioned them in the Designer Items thread but it pissed me off how much she and the kid are always parading around in the stock?
Sorry to sound like a broken record but wrt buying from them I’d honestly be more worried about their truly dire cash situation as documented across all their company accounts. Heaven forbid you needed a £5k+ refund off them I don’t fancy the odds of you ever being able to get it 😥

• Heart
Sorry to sound like a broken record but wrt buying from them I’d honestly be more worried about their truly dire cash situation as documented across all their company accounts. Heaven forbid you needed a £5k+ refund off them I don’t fancy the odds of you ever being able to get it 😥
Plus now that I know they are “fake-it-till-you-make-it” could you trust all the stock is real 🤔
---
I follow another IG account that was mentioned on the Deisgner thread but am starting to doubt the lady has the money to spend on the amount of Hermes etc she has. I get she has a great job but I 100% believe some of her items are fake

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Plus now that I know they are “fake-it-till-you-make-it” could you trust all the stock is real 🤔
Honestly with the increase in super fakes and just so many authenticators getting it wrong recently I am reluctant to buy from anything other than the brand now. The preloved store may think their item is real, but who honestly is to know anymore?

• Heart
---
I follow another IG account that was mentioned on the Deisgner thread but am starting to doubt the lady has the money to spend on the amount of Hermes etc she has. I get she has a great job but I 100% believe some of her items are fake
are you thinking of dm.luxe as I know she’s been mentioned a lot on the thread? I genuinely don’t think she has ever knowingly bought fake items as she always gets anything preloved double authenticated since she had an issue with something bought from handbag clinic. I seem to remember she bought something from them with an A4U certification but when the person she sold it to sold it on they had it reauthenticated by a different authentication service. DM refunded the lady and took it up with handbag clinic. She eventually got a refund from them and now double authenticates anything she buys/sells. She has good selling feedback on the groups.

---
This is another thing, I hate the idea of speculating as I’m obvs not an Authenticator who’s gone through their stock so can’t definitively say either way but yeah their dire financials are concerning on many levels - they’ve got huge liabilities to meet and no cash to do so, so god knows what they’d resort to.

Also as someone else has said if brand trained authenticators are finding it increasingly challenging to auth actual product then what chance do two industry novices have? 😬

I agree, they’re dodgy asf hence why I asked you guys on the DI thread for your thoughts and I’m glad I did!!

who’s the lady you follow @OnlyHereForTheLolz? Can you mention her?
I prefer not to say as I can be wrong.
But even if she buy preloved I would think she has a fair amount of debt to cover all the Hermes she owns. I’m not saying all her items are fake but I can’t think they are all real either.
---
Honestly with the increase in super fakes and just so many authenticators getting it wrong recently I am reluctant to buy from anything other than the brand now. The preloved store may think their item is real, but who honestly is to know anymore?
Exactly, the increasing number of excellent fakes make me only buy straight from the brands if I really want something now.
I have a little Chanel that I know is fake but I think most people would be hard pushed to tell as it’s so good. But what do you even do with something you know is fake? I can’t sell it and am too embarrassed to use it. In my head I imagine walking round with it and people shouting fake fake fake like in Game of thrones 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh it’s all kicking off on some of the groups tonight. It seems we are not the only ones who think they are a sham. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
L
Ooh which group!
a place to escape or something like that. A friend just sent me screenshots as I’m not in it. Basically saying the security guard is the doorman at the shop, Emily was asking everybody and their dog how to score a birkin from store a few months ago, they’re exploiting their daughter and that it’s a recipe for extortion which is dangerous considering they don’t have any money, that Emily is clearly kidding herself by saying she’s a size 6/8 and that they basically faking their whole lifestyle. I think it’s all about to unravel.

• Wow
L

a place to escape or something like that. A friend just sent me screenshots as I’m not in it. Basically saying the security guard is the doorman at the shop, Emily was asking everybody and their dog how to score a birkin from store a few months ago, they’re exploiting their daughter and that it’s a recipe for extortion which is dangerous considering they don’t have any money, that Emily is clearly kidding herself by saying she’s a size 6/8 and that they basically faking their whole lifestyle. I think it’s all about to unravel.
Thank you for this ☕! Firstly if anyone from that group has found us PLEASE look at the company accounts - most of them are overdue therefore incurring penalties and I can only assume not paying their tax and other obligations, but those that they have filed shows SHOCKING cash positions.

Secondly - interesting that they were struggling to score Birkins just a few months ago, speaks to some of the concerns here re authenticity of their bags doesn’t it 😬