Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
So first look is out, recoupling and guys turn to choose. My money's on Courtney however I really need to see Phoebe leave because she's just toxic

Reactions: 1

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
I can't find the episode to watch it!!! Gutted
It wasn't the best episode to be honest, and the chat between Phoebe and Sydney doesn't happen until Sunday's episode.
Very apparent that the Casa Amor couplings won't last, as Kyle has been removed, Nadjah and Jeff are back on! (Much to the dismay of Nic who voiced his frustration with the situation)
Kat and Jared appear to be on the same page, (bye bye Chanse) and ready to explore their connection, and Isaiah seems much more comfortable around Sydney than self described Alpha female Phoebe.

new.png

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Talk about a fall from grace for fan favourite Jeff. Hero to Zero within 24 hours.
I think his father's comment labelling Nadjah as "iffy" flipped Jeff's head into defence mode. He completely imploded with his "Buddy Buddy" meltdown over his fellow Islander's voting out Phoebe and Chad. Embarrassing scenes, talking and shouting over a restrained Timmy, then berating Nadjah as she apologised to Timmy regarding Jeff's flare up. "Fuck Nadjah" was the utterance that sealed his fate. Big red flags popping up from every angle as Nadjah made a boss move, seeing through his facade and recognising who he really is....a paranoid, rotten apple.

And the plot thickens.....Over on the Love Island USA reddit, they've highlighted a post from Tigerlily (Casa amor girl) as to why she suddenly vanished from the screen and hasn't been invited to the reunion. A certain Islander's off screen behaviour crossed her boundaries and made her feel incredibly uncomfortable. She refused his sexual advances, and was treated with disrespect and shunned as a result.
Strong indication that it was Jeff :sick:

I want Isaiah and Sydney to win at this point. She's my favourite Islander hands down. He's young and dumb, but likeable not mean spirited. Timmy and Zeta have had such a comfortable ride, them winning almost seems like a formality. I wouldn't be mad at the result, but fingers crossed for Syd and Zay

Jesse and Deb just aren't going to last. They're not on the same wavelength at all, it's plain to see. I give them a month on the outside, if that.
Originally I was disappointed this would be a shorter season (6 weeks, I think) but in hindsight, it's the perfect length. We haven't entered the "I'm so invested that I can't quit, but I'm hate watching it as this point" stage

Last edited:

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Apparently it was Gabby? That's what's being said on Reddit anyway.
I was hoping they'd show Phoebe throwing Sydney under the bus but apparently Courtney has already filled her in and she isn't happy!

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
I've been wondering where Monday's episode is all day.....
Checked the official instagram page and apparently the show runs Tues-Sunday.
Last week was a special Monday episode because of Casa. :unsure:

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Booooo Deb!
In the makeup room before the recoupling, Deb said "I'm going to be so disgusted with him. If Jesse brings in a girl" (n) I was also disappointed that the reason she gave Jesse as to why she picked Kyle was that she "didn't know whether she could trust Jesse". I'm not buy that at all, as she kept referring to him as the "safe option" and knew he'd be coming back single.

I was crushed for Jeff, and noticed how distraught Jared was for his friend when he walked in single, only to find Nadjah with Nic. Jared was in tears.
I don't think it's over between Isaiah and Sydney and wouldn't be surprised if they decide to take each other back at the next recoupling.
Courtney and Jeff have gone from two people who I didn't care for upon first impressions, to two of my favourite Islanders! Love Courtney's bold and direct style, she owns her sexuality and has sharp mind behind the Valley Girl voice. Jeff seems principled, takes things on the chin and doesn't strike me as the type to cheat.

Unpopular opinion, but is Deb grating on anyone else? I think she's overdoing the quirkiness and her high energy surely would be exhausting to be around. She's great TV but I imagine some of the Villa are tiring of her.

I absolutely loved this recoupling episode and glad they didn't leave it on a cliffhanger. The Kyle predator allegations are casting a dark cloud over the Villa for me at the moment. I read something on the Love Island reddit about Deb's mum contacting the producers to get some clarity on what is going on. If the allegations are true, and seeing how Kyle acted in seducing Deb, almost mirroring her quirks in a calculated way...it sends chills down my spine and I'm struggling to watch him on screen.
Jesse.gif

Deb.gif

grilltea

Ok, guys a lot of us are either at UK pace or catching up. If you are commenting ahead would you please do a spoiler link? Pretty please!

FYI, I think UK is on ep11 tonight x
aah sorry I thought everyone had caught up, will do in the future! If you wanna catch up to some of us you can watch via the link i posted on the previous page :)

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
I can't find it either :cry:
Episode 31 was Sunday night's episode, yet it hasn't appeared on any of the torrent/streaming sites yet.
Looking at the Love Island USA instagram, it definitely aired and featured 👇
Jesse and Deb in the hideaway
I got the link off the Reddit page! Worked well

AshMay

VIP Member
Might have to give this a shot! But will keep my eyes peeled on if it gets tattle's seal of approval before diving in 👀

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
so my cold old aged heart melted at the end and i shed a little tear...withthat ending 😪

Okay doky so Phoebe is a pain in the arse she needs to go! So fucking over her it is unreal.
Sydney's lips ate really beginning to bother me 🤪

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I skipped through Unseen Bits and was howling at Isaiah's botched percentages.
"I think it's like, 65-45"
"I'm not 100 percent sure, I'm maybe, 75-35"

Have you watched Episode 18 yet? It's one of my favourite episodes so far and many interesting plots are developing. My only wish is that this series was longer than 6 weeks, and that Casa wasn't this week!
I'm not sure what to make of Kat with her "I want to get to know other guys" chat and then later crying over potentially blowing it with Chazz. I don't think she's serious about finding love.
The Isaiah/Sydney/Nadjah dynamic is great, and I'm wondering just how much Isaiah would like to pursue things with Nadjah if Sydney wasn't in the picture.
Cracks starting to form as Courtney's not receiving the affection she desires from the now cold Bryce.
I don't know how to feel about Mady. She's saying "everyone expects me to fall in love with the next guy who walks through the door" and I get where she's coming from, she's under pressure to make things happen with any guy who enters. I feel she should have left at the same time as Andy. They were well suited, and it's pretty clear Jared isn't the one.
Loved the awards game, it certainly ruffled some feathers.
I'm really not sure who they're gonna pick to leave. it's either gonna be Chazz or Jared for the guys....and Nadjah/Mady/Kat for the girls....

I wish more people were watching, I'm loving it to be honest.🥳 Maybe a live viewing thread will pop up when it airs on ITVbe, but I ain't going back to the start 🤣
Thought episode 18 was fucking BRILLIANT excuse my language...I don't want to spoil for anyone so will put a spoiler tag
sooooooo i absolutelyLOVED the game and loved how each couple reacted to the awards...it really did ruffle a few feathers..
I couldn't help but think the way Nadjah was describing Sydney was the way we were all describing Luca about Gemma , even to the point she has him in a choke hold. Just really hit me between the eyes.
I do think Mady misses Andy terrible and if she'snot voted off she will walk but I think they will vote her off tbh. Kat I just cannot get my head around. She'splaying a dangerousgame with Chazz...all delighted one second then the next practically fuck off..
The boys will vote off Jared I think.
Can't belive my man Jesse was in bottom 4....I'm SO SO invested in Deb and Jesse I'm absolutely smitten with them ❤❤❤

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
awwww my God Phoebe is WRECKING my head...shes needy, clingy, boastful, sucky sucky...nope note for me. Isaiahis falling for her bullshit. Remembernow i said Sydney reminded me of Luca but watching this episodeshe is going to be FLOORED when he brings back Phoebe Woebe 😪😪 Dont know how i feel about Debs and her connection 🤨🤨🤨 i just love her and Jesse together. And Jesse staying loyal...my man!!!
So tonights episodewill be online around 2am and if im awake definitely going to watch it tonight.
Love the way they dont say can we have a cha? Theyuse other terms and it is waaaay more natural.
As for Sarah Hylandher chats yestor the other day were so natural around the fire pit and was able to follow up with questionson the spot ALSO she has her owversion of the Love Islandwalk into the villa and i love it xx
Episode 21.....oh my lordy lord can those boys kiss 💋 😘 not the face sucking of the UK version.
Love Island UK is the Shein version of Love Island US 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

americandirt16

interesting podcast - looks like timmy used her and wasnt interested in a real relationship. she seems lovely but not sure why she chose to do a podcast with murad though).

I did not watch this video, but rather read a TLDR (TLDW?? lol) on Reddit.

This is ….not surprising… Timmy was giving 🚩🚩🚩🚩 throughout that season of LI USA imo.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I agree I can't see McKenzie causing mayhem at all at all...I'm really liking Courtney sticking to her guns and realising there is no point in faking it to make it.
This was a very Courtney centric episode 🤣

This was probably the most boring episode since it started.

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Can I ask where everywhere streams it? I use watchseriestv but they're really slow at uploading recently and I still haven't seen last night's episode in full!