Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is driving me to distraction, does anyone have a link to the balls trimmer ad that Aaron made where he said he had a smelly sack?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fay looks like a not very good version of Patsy Kensit to me :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why they don't put somebody a bit older in there for Rachel. Do the producers really think that a 29 year old woman would be compatible with shaggers in their early 20s?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't understand why they don't put somebody a bit older in there for Rachel. Do the producers really think that a 29 year old woman would be compatible with shaggers in their early 20s?!
To be fair emotionally she is acting like a 14 year old, so I guess a guy her age would run a mile... Red flags all the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Totally random but u guys on this thread were lush n helpful to me yday.
Literally just curious. On Tattle, who decides when the thread is closed and who opens a new thread?

Thanks 🤣🤣🤣❤

Reactions: 1
Yes, agree with this so much!

I know I'm a generation older and easily old enough to be their mum but when I was a young teenager, having big boobs was very much NOT seen as a thing to envy. I know because I did, and it just resulted in relentless teasing from the age of 11 (when I was one of the first girls in the class to wear a bra), being called big tits, boys trying to grope us constantly, being heckled in the street. Not fun at all.

If she'd been my daughter I'd have encouraged her to see the positives - clothes fit and hang better, you can go bra less whenever you want, it's easier to exercise, and so on. And sought counselling for her if that didn't help. Not just given into the emotional blackmail by funding surgery.
So agree I'm old now big boobs look so matronly no matter how slim you are .

Reactions: 2
Sorry what!!?? 😂😂
Aaron was in an advert pre LI advertising a ball hair trimmer and was saying he used to have smelly balls before he used this 😂 I can't remember where I saw it though

Totally random but u guys on this thread were lush n helpful to me yday.
Literally just curious. On Tattle, who decides when the thread is closed and who opens a new thread?

Thanks 🤣🤣🤣❤
When a thread gets to 50 pages (around 1000 posts) it's time for a new one, I believe anyone can make a new thread, but not sure if that's dependent on their tattle "rank"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh they get to date 3 guys each.
Starter, Main & Dessert

Millie: Aaron, Liam & Hugo
Lucinda: Brad, Hugo & Aaron

Reactions: 1
How Sharon and Faye reacted to Hugo last night was hypocritical and mean. However, I have naturally big lips and high cheekbones. Since the rise of fillers etc, I am regularly stopped by strangers to kindly tell me that I’ve ruined my face and would be prettier without ‘all the work’. I’ve had random women just shout ‘Botox’ in my face on nights out, I’ve overheard colleagues discussing why how ‘stupid’ my lips look and god forbid I politely disagree with someone online because you can guarantee my ‘plastic face’ will be mentioned and I will be told I look like a ******. I imagine it’s the same for Sharon and Faye. I’m not defending how they dealt with it but if I get it without surgery, I dread to think what people think it’s ok to say to them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How Sharon and Faye reacted to Hugo last night was hypocritical and mean. However, I have naturally big lips and high cheekbones. Since the rise of fillers etc, I am regularly stopped by strangers to kindly tell me that I’ve ruined my face and would be prettier without ‘all the work’. I’ve had random women just shout ‘Botox’ in my face on nights out, I’ve overheard colleagues discussing why how ‘stupid’ my lips look and god forbid I politely disagree with someone online because you can guarantee my ‘plastic face’ will be mentioned and I will be told I look like a ******. I imagine it’s the same for Sharon and Faye. I’m not defending how they dealt with it but if I get it without surgery, I dread to think what people think it’s ok to say to them.
Wow what the duck is wrong with people?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.