Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye and Sharon are such witches! First off why did they take Hugo's answer to preference so personally? Then make a big thing about it with everyone knowing why they were pissed off in the kitchen and Hugo was clueless and they just walked off... Bitching about him not knowing why they got plastic surgery when it was nothing to do with that. It took the boys to fill him in am she went straight to Sharon to apologise and she called him fake and uneducated for not liking the look of plastic surgery??? Doesn't make sense. And he immediately felt remorse for upsetting her and Faye walks over all loud and just an absolute aggressive twit. Then Sharon's in the beach hut saying oh I wanted to sort it out with Hugo respectfully??? He didn't know till the boys told him and he went to you!? And that one comment then made them say all sorts of horrible things about him? Disgusting people. Faye shut up! Hugo didn't know about any of that and why should that change his mind on his preference for attraction? I don't get it. And you can get plastic surgery done and not look obvious so wtf is she on about. And how bleeping insensitive is she to go on a sob story to Hugo! Who underwent surgeries for a need!! And then she pretends to be a grown up, Hugo was the grown up Faye and you just had to accept it.

Sorry, just watching this now and that's my commentary
We need the ‘who are the public talking about in this tweet’ quiz and real soon. My finger is posed for the moment they announce they want tweets to be considered. Bet Faye and Sharon think they had all the support the other night .. my rear end as they say.

Reactions: 14
The flip side is that you only notice the bad outcomes. If someone has it done well, you don't necessarily know any work has been done. By only noticing the bad jobs people are prone to confirmation bias. I don't like obviously fake looking surgery or procedures either.
This is very true I personally wouldn't have anything done but I have friends who have and one friend told me recently that she has actually been discreetly getting lip fillers for a couple of years. Ive never noticed a difference and I see her most weeks. So I guess it's possible to have things done and still look "real" if you don't go OTT.

Reactions: 7
This is the LOWEST rated series

They've blamed the Euros and Wimbledon but they will Finish by 14 July.

I don't know if will pick up

This might be the first year without an OG being in the winning couple
They can't really blame that when the world cup was on 3 years ago at the same time as LI and Wimbledon and didn't struggle 😂

Reactions: 6
I didn't watch any of the last series and came back to this one trying to give it the benefit of the doubt as I used to enjoy it! But they just aren't likable. A couple are okay but barely any of them are actually in there to find love! Liam's comments last night proved that. I don't know what Brad's in there for because I can't understand a word he says !! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don't have children, but I said to my husband last night it was really irresponsible of her parents. If she felt like that they should've arranged counselling for her and shown her real women. An afternoon in a female gym changing room would've helped. Women's bodies are fundamentally beautiful, curvy bits, some bits bigger than other bits, straight bits, bumpy bits, bits missing, hairy bits, wrinkled bits... but they are all different.
Ugh - sometimes im glad I don't have children...
Know what you mean, kids take a lot but they give far more back😀

Have you guys seen this? It’s by Birmingham Live so awful actual reporting so doesn’t really say anything but shocking! You think security would be really good! Especially if it’s just a youtuber broke in not someone trained in this sort of thing, if you know what I mean

Disgusted with Faye's "go educate" comment.

She should take her own advice and 'go educate' herself on learning to accept the face and body she was dealt with at birth.

Reactions: 26
I wonder if Faye and Sharon think viewers at home will have been cheering them on, standing up for women's choices or whatever it was they thought they were doing. And judging Hugo for his ignorance.
They are in for a bit of a rude awakening then.

Reactions: 29
So Faye had a boob job because she was insecure about the size of her chest… what about the lips?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you guys seen this? It’s by Birmingham Live so awful actual reporting so doesn’t really say anything but shocking! You think security would be really good! Especially if it’s just a youtuber broke in not someone trained in this sort of thing, if you know what I mean

What do you mean?!?!? Youtubers and Influencers are experts in EVERYTHING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Anybody seen this? Say what you like about Pricey but at least she owns it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Yeah I wonder if they get their hair and makeup done for entry and then have to do it themselves the rest of the time hence her looking totally different?
Yea that would definitely make sense in Rachel’s case her make up hasn’t been the same since or her hair or anything.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Faye and Sharon think viewers at home will have been cheering them on, standing up for women's choices or whatever it was they thought they were doing. And judging Hugo for his ignorance.
They are in for a bit of a rude awakening then.
Yep, you could just tell they were expecting all us at home to be stood on our sofas clapping and whooping, 'you go girls!'. Seems Faye in particular is in for a world of pain sadly if she can't handle her insecurities over such an innocent comment.
Both she and Sharon cannot believe that Hugo, who they view as beneath all the other fanciable men for reason reason, has the audacity to not want them.

Reactions: 29
Yea that would definitely make sense in Rachel’s case her make up hasn’t been the same since or her hair or anything.
They’ve not lucked out so far this year, usually there is at least one hairdresser and one make-up artist amongst the contestants . Rachel is nowhere near the glamour puss as she was on her entry day.

Reactions: 8
Off topic but, I have to say I agree with Hugo. Most women look their best without work in my opinion. I’m maybe in the minority of course and it’s only my opinion but feeling happy about yourself, not being too wrapped up in your looks, tends to make you more attractive in my experience.
I would have thought that was an extremely popular opinion. My previous point was just saying that it's easier to spot the bad work. Bad work includes something that doesn't suit your frame etc.

I am a straight guy and good boobs are good boobs regardless of size. It all depends on the person. Plus, there's plenty of other ways to be attractive!

Reactions: 5
I would have thought that was an extremely popular opinion. My previous point was just saying that it's easier to spot the bad work. Bad work includes something that doesn't suit your frame etc.

I am a straight guy and good boobs are good boobs regardless of size. It all depends on the person. Plus, there's plenty of other ways to be attractive!
Plus good boobs to you, might not be good boobs to someone else. It's all subjective.

Reactions: 3
I know, I thought the same, I would've been thinking "see ya" not sitting there smiling at him :oops:

And I don't care what younger kids say centre parts are not it - what does this mean #over40andproud
A lot of 'gen z' think that side partings look bad and have been telling 'millenials' to part it down the middle. But I have to disagree I'm keeping my side part forever 😂. Of course centre parts look good on some people. Millie doesn't suit it imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If anyone agrees with.......

Then no need to thank me.......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.