Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's on at 10pm tonight so it doesn't clash with the football. :rolleyes:

I vaguely remember a few years ago England game went into extra time and this delayed an episode for about an hour. :unsure:

Reactions: 4
So it's on at 10pm tonight so it doesn't clash with the football. :rolleyes:

I vaguely remember a few years ago England game went into extra time and this delayed an episode for about an hour. :unsure:
To be fair they’re already getting appalling views this season if it ran along with an England semi final they’d get even less 😂

Reactions: 7
10pm is my bedtime these days, can’t hack staying up much later. 😩

Reactions: 13
If if was a really good season I'd consider staying up late but i think I'll just catch up tomorrow 👵🏽

• Haha
Disgusted with Faye's "go educate" comment.

She should take her own advice and 'go educate' herself on learning to accept the face and body she was dealt with at birth.
and on the correct spelling of the word eagle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The producers will think the big drop in ratings is because of Euros and Wimbledon. When both end they are going to be in for a shock when they don't rise back up. The series has nobody memorable yet. I like Aaron but that's only because he's as boring as I am :D Last night when he's mentioning things like not liking drama I found myself nodding along.

So from the first look Millie picks Hugo for a date and Aaron finally sacks Sharon off. Karma at its finest 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven’t totally caught up but I think I say every year how come no-one ever calls anyone out? If I was crying over a bloke I’d known 5 minutes my mates would tell me to get a grip! The overreaction to Hugo’s comments were just that overreactions even though I believe he meant fake as in as a person not the enhancements etc. We keep hearing everyone asking if they have a type so he was saying what his type was. I believe these women have decided that they will get noticed more if they cause drama, in everyday life they wouldn’t have an Audience and like I said I have many friends who would simply say you’re being ridiculous or stop being a drama Queen. Those women are waiting for any sign of possible attention and running with it. Gone are the days when A bloke on tv would tell them to ‘f’ off which is real life they would and rightly so

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Faye and Sharon think viewers at home will have been cheering them on, standing up for women's choices or whatever it was they thought they were doing. And judging Hugo for his ignorance.
They are in for a bit of a rude awakening then.
It reminded me of 1970s feminism, the woman back then were so concerned about being a woman they forgot how to be a person. Thankfully we’ve moved along.

Reactions: 3
Eugh stupid football delaying it.
No chance om staying up till 10 😴
At least I get to fast forward through the thousands of adverts

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.