Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brad is honestly such a dick isn't he lol exact same reaction for Rachel and Lucinda

Reactions: 12
Sorry but what has happened to Rachel?
She looks bloody rough
Her next to Lucinda it’s a no gamer really!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Someone please tell me where Millies earrings are from 🥺🥺😍😍

Im gonna hate looking at Millies face. duck me that flat hair on that forehead 😳

Rachel's hair is awful too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Rachel keeps saying Millie is so lovely leaving Lucinda out, she’s so bitchy 😩😩 and what happened rachels eyebrows overnight 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else feel sorry for Millie with all the chat about Lucinda? I'd feel like tit if I walked in with Lucinda and no one's interested in you over her 😥

Reactions: 14
Rachel keeps saying Millie is so lovely leaving Lucinda out, she’s so bitchy 😩😩 and what happened rachels eyebrows overnight 😬
Yeah she’s trying to make out like Lucinda’s the one being off with her but she wasn’t at all? Rachel kept pushing and pushing until she said she fancied Brad, that’s probably what made it awkward - she clearly didn’t want to answer

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.