Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I'm buying a blonde wig because I think that's the secret sauce I've been missing. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah she’s trying to make out like Lucinda’s the one being off with her but she wasn’t at all? Rachel kept pushing and pushing until she said she fancied Brad, that’s probably what made it awkward - she clearly didn’t want to answer
it was so awks 🐢

Reactions: 2
As much as I want Hugo to couple up with millie or lucinda I’m hoping he sticks with chloe so that hopefully sharon and faye leave

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone please tell me where Millies earrings are from 🥺🥺😍😍

Im gonna hate looking at Millies face. duck me that flat hair on that forehead 😳

Rachel's hair is awful too
Because as a black woman Rachel should be either taking that wig off at night or putting a bonnet on like Kaz.

Reactions: 15
So I'm in hospital since yesterday and I'm here watching Love Island on my tablet hooked up to iv antibiotics and morphine every now and then.. 😂😂 The morphine has definitely put things in perspective.. That Sharon is a gowl end of story 🤣🤣
The nurse on duty keeps asking me what's the latest lol 😜😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.