Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ian Sterling: tucking into a meal....fit for a bin 💀💀💀

Is Ian back on form? Probably because it's interesting now

Reactions: 4
So I'm in hospital since yesterday and I'm here watching Love Island on my tablet hooked up to iv antibiotics and morphine every now and then.. 😂😂 The morphine has definitely put things in perspective.. That Sharon is a gowl end of story 🤣🤣
The nurse on duty keeps asking me what's the latest lol 😜😜
Agree sharon needs to go

Hope you’re okay, sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope Millie picks Aaron. Wasn't keen on him before but liking him at the min, and Sharon is just vile

Reactions: 15
Agree also getting a blonde wig and cutting off my chestnut brown hair that looks unreal.. also at 5'11.4 need to shrink to 5'5.....

All of them saying they want a tall lad no wonder there's duck all left for me lads 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Did brad tell Rachel she wasn't totally his type ???? I thought he said she WAS since he loves "dark features"

Reactions: 24
Think Sharon knows she’s gona get binned so she’s pretending not to care lol

Reactions: 16
Because as a black woman Rachel should be either taking that wig off at night or putting a bonnet on like Kaz.
I think it’s a weave I saw the tracks the other day and she has leave out.
Kaz actually has a wig cause i’ve noticed it two different ones! But same sis i need a blond wig too🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Brad just wants the ride. If Lucinda picks him she's as thick as her accent makes her sound lol

Thankkkk youUuUuuuuuUuuu 🤮🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Aww I didn’t like Hugo initially but I hope someone chooses him. Just want Sharon and Faye out but also Hugo and Chloe to stay!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.