Love Island Series 1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was honestly so disgusted with the boys. All of them were at one point or another obsessed with Jess or saw her as just an [sex] object/body... Yet, they have the audacity to slut shame her for making banter and being flirty? The hypocrisy and double standard is so nasty.

Reactions: 11
I was honestly so disgusted with the boys. All of them were at one point or another obsessed with Jess or saw her as just an [sex] object/body... Yet, they have the audacity to slut shame her for making banter and being flirty? The hypocrisy and double standard is so nasty.
A lot of the male attitues in s1 and s2 felt so backward. I felt i had to keep reminding myself how recently the show was filmed.

I do however think that, despite totally disagreeing with what i'd see as their antiquated views, i really love how honest they are.

Guarantee the fellas in recent series have thought similar but its so whitewashed now

Reactions: 4
A lot of the male attitues in s1 and s2 felt so backward. I felt i had to keep reminding myself how recently the show was filmed.

I do however think that, despite totally disagreeing with what i'd see as their antiquated views, i really love how honest they are.

Guarantee the fellas in recent series have thought similar but its so whitewashed now
Yes I agree! I love the general feel between everyone in s1 and s2, felt like they were actually friends/friendly with one another and could be more themselves, showing good and bad parts of who they are. Later series just feel so repetitive (meaningless words, "I genuinely like you" "I feel like we really get on" yada yada) and competitive to me.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for Daisy. She seems a nice girl and I don't get why Jordan says she's abrasive and Jon said she's a pain in the neck? There must be loads they're not showing us.

Reactions: 5
Jon with the big Jake "I asked you to be my GORLFRIEND" vibes in ep 14 tonight

Ooooh I wanna watch the next ep so bad!! DRAMA

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Jess is the type you could leave in a room with your fella while you nip to the shops. Naomi on the other hand would probably go on full flirt mode giving him the eye and flashing her cleavage.

Reactions: 3
Why can't Naomi apologise nicely? "I apologise sincerely to you, the others I don't care about" She really has no loyalty to anyone this girl. Even when Josh was comforting her she was constantly trying to pull away
Zoe is a mug going back to Jordan
How is Luis saying none of the girls are fit? So rude man. Jess was right to kick off, it was actually disconcerting how angry the guys got, especially Luis!! He acts all nice, with the whole I'm adopted blah blah but he's mega aggressive
I feel sorry for Jess, everyone goes in for her
Jon and Hannah are hilarious going food shopping, I wish they still did this segment in the modern series! I died laughing when they were going up that hill πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
"You make me feel like a rainbow" wtf Jon

Reactions: 9
I think all the girls had a right to know what lu said about them tbh, fair play to jess for telling them.
Feel like I'm the only one watching one a night now 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry the temptation was too much πŸ˜‚ But I'm not moving on to the next one until you've all caught up as I'm enjoying reading thoughts as you watch more episodes and don't want to confuse myself

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Luis used to be one of my favorites early (plus, I thought he was so good looking) on. But, he's like the male version of Naomi. Both are attractive and seemingly proper and kind, but in actuality, have their own faults but are just good at keeping them secret.

Reactions: 7
Jon calling Jess a slag is not nice :( she hasn't even slept with anyone?! (that I remember)

Reactions: 4