Love Island Series 1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my friends.. Sorry I've been MIA but hospital etc bloody wrecked.. But I'm discharged now so hopefully back on track.

So full disclosure while in hospital body clock was all over the place so ended up watching all of series 1 mostly during the night as couldn't sleep.

Will go back and watch again with ye purely for the commentary.

Are ye watching the reunion tomorrow night or watching series 1 episode 11

Btw I nearly needed to be brought to the coronary unit when they announced the winner.. Did NOT see that coming 🤫🤫🤫
Bless ya, onward and upward. Hope you are happy to be back home ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The way Jon ways brings a gang of lads when he wants to confront someone or out them for saying something is nauseating. He's such a 💩 stirrer.

Reactions: 8
The way Jon ways brings a gang of lads when he wants to confront someone or out them for saying something is nauseating. He's such a 💩 stirrer.
He drops the bomb and walks off leaving them all to it. Claiming it’s nothing to do with him 🤣

Edit to Add:literally watching a scene now where josh and Jess are flirting, josh tells Jon and Jon gets them all to go over and he says nothing while Josh outs her in front of anyone and now they’ve all turned on Jess :/ bit harsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hello my friends.. Sorry I've been MIA but hospital etc bloody wrecked.. But I'm discharged now so hopefully back on track.

So full disclosure while in hospital body clock was all over the place so ended up watching all of series 1 mostly during the night as couldn't sleep.

Will go back and watch again with ye purely for the commentary.

Are ye watching the reunion tomorrow night or watching series 1 episode 11

Btw I nearly needed to be brought to the coronary unit when they announced the winner.. Did NOT see that coming 🤫🤫🤫
I was thinking of you yesterday as you’ve been quiet! Hope all is well ❤

So I’m on ep 13 tonight 🤣 loving it! 🎆🎇🍿
Where are we at??? As I want to be in sync with the rest of you and I’ve been away a few days 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve got so carried away without even releasing 🙈🙈🙈 I’m onto ep 22 🤣 sorrrrrrrryyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely dead at Chris and Jordan doing their little bit on their phones pretending to be sports commentators whilst Jess pies Omar 💀

As if Beth is 19?! I'm sorry but she looks older than me and I'm 28. And she comes in chatting tit about the other girls... not a good look

New boy Max looks familiar but I can't place him. Has he been on any other shows?

Absolutely dead at Chris and Jordan doing their little bit on their phones pretending to be sports commentators whilst Jess pies Omar 💀

As if Beth is 19?! I'm sorry but she looks older than me and I'm 28. And she comes in chatting tit about the other girls... not a good look

New boy Max looks familiar but I can't place him. Has he been on any other shows?
He was on Ex on the Beach 😊

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I think I'm about 50 mins behind on ep 13 lol but Lauren looks so lovely in that black dress with her wavy hair! 🥰

Beth calling Zoe, an actual model, a pelican headed duck oh myyyyy 💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry, I think I'm about 50 mins behind on ep 13 lol but Lauren looks so lovely in that black dress with her wavy hair! 🥰

Beth calling Zoe, an actual model, a pelican headed duck oh myyyyy 💀
Killed me 🤣 I’ve never, ever heard that one before 😂 She doesn’t resemble a pelican does she!? 🤣

Seen the viewers feedback. Well it's not exactly a spoiler anyway.
The 'Naomi gets away with murder while Jess gets pulled up for breathing' 👏👏👏
The stunned silence that followed made me laugh.

Reactions: 3
Jess gets such a hard time in the villa it's unreal. I still don't know why they treat her like that, like how did it all start? Just because she's flirty? I certainly don't think she played anyone, she keeps getting played herself. I feel so sorry for her!

Reactions: 5
Jess gets such a hard time in the villa it's unreal. I still don't know why they treat her like that, like how did it all start? Just because she's flirty? I certainly don't think she played anyone, she keeps getting played herself. I feel so sorry for her!
Think the alcohol got to Jess at the outset but I got to like her more and more.
Some of the boys gave her such a hard time but on she solidered.
She climbed out of her pram on occasions but recognised this and dealt with it, the polar opposite of Faye on this years series.

Reactions: 4
I’m on episode 22 because of my binge, sorry! I won’t reveal any spoilers 😇
I’ve just watched this episode. I really dislike Naomi. She’s no right to speak about she’s the way she does. Jess hasn’t even done anything in the house to call her a slag and a slut etc is bang out of order.

Reactions: 9