Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
All of us coming together to keep the vibe going ❤

Welcome everybody ❤❤❤🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I'm coming from present Love Island Series 2021 and hoping others will join in going back to the start, Series 1.
Being a newbie to LI I'm really looking forward to going back watching the legendary LOVE ISLAND from the start.

Plan is to start next Tuesday night , August 24th from 9-10 to watch starting with the first hour and carry on from there each night.
Hopefully have the banter as we all watch at the same time.

Really hoping to see any of the familiar fantastic people from the other thread and new faces also.

ALL ARE WELCOME 😘😘😘😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
So looking forward to it everyone... As I said on another thread think it was present series #31 maybe?? That the banter and chat and support within the thread is unmeasured.. I have Tattle to thank and the other posters for keeping me going during chemo and knowing that I will have this thread to look forward to every night really gives me hope when I'm getting treatment. I'm soooo happy so many ppl are on board with watching series 1 it's almost turned me all mushy 😭😭 I know I'm a wimp lol 😂

On another note really looking forward to seeing the Islanders in the smoking area and having a few drinkies. By all accounts it's very unscripted compared to present series ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Can we watch/rewatch every season together?! 🥰

love having people to talk to about it as my friends/boyfriend don’t watch!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Comparing to the latest series, in series 1 no one pauses for a second to think before they open their mouth… they are territorial, horny, say what they think… and although it seems to get heated quite often, they don’t have massive blaze up screaming matches over minor indiscretions. So much better, so real!

Nowadays, they have ‘beat around the bush’ conversations that rarely get to the point, use crap code words and analogy’s and they kick off at each other occasionally because someone may or may not have hurt someone’s feelings…
Series 1 OG’s are like “you’re a fucking dickhead mate” straight off the bat 🏏 then move on! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14

calmyourritas

VIP Member
My boyfriend said he’d watch with me until he saw Hannah then he said he was scared of her and left the room

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Hi everyone.. So I've been missing AGAIN
The chemo is kicking my ass big time so I'm not even watching anything on TV I'm just sleeping and being sick all the time (sorry tmi) but they've given me a break this week from treatment and I'm feeling a bit better so I will try watch tomorrow's episode. Can someone tell me which one we're due to watch tomorrow night.

I'm really embarrassed and feeling like I've let everyone down by not having been on the thread. Considering I set it up.. I truly am sorry and as I said I'm soooo embarrassed about not being here..
But I miss ye 😭😭 ye wonderful people 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Oh my god jess is fucking hammered lol 😆

Tony "she hasn’t got a brain cell' about Jess 😅😅😅😅
I'm laughing cause NO WAY we would get this candor today

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Ive skipped ahead - no spoilers - but fuck me - the pace is insane compared to the weeks of drivel we've put down with more recent series.

Love the honesty of them all - more recent islanders could do with a watch to see what 'being true to myself' actually is - it means showing yourself, warts and all, not the version you're hoping PLT will do a collab with

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
you all have the patience of saints; there is no way I can do only one episode a day. And i know what happens.

Jordan looks like he is fake jake (of Jiberty) older, as fake, brother.

I have realised i cannot actually say anything, as anything I do say will be a total spoiler but i am reading and loving the comments....and often i let out a "MWah ha ha you wait and see" 🤫

• Haha

Whatamiat

First time round I liked Jon, this re-watch I can see right through him. Game player in my opinion. I think Hannah is a laugh.

I also love Jess!
I liked Jon first time round. This time I find him SOOOOO annoying and in everyone's business. Even started things up that has nothing to do with him. Like fuck off! Dunno if I would say game player. I seen an episode or clip of him in TOWIE and he was so quiet and reserved but that's prob cuz it's heavily scripted and told where to be etc. In this series of love island they seem more real as its the 1st.

Yup!!! Just finished watching it there.... she was all over the place, the poor Naomi girl, not fair on her at all.
Oh Naomi is a dick. Just wait

• Haha
Reactions: 11

pipmaccc

I only started watching LI at S5 .. The Maura, Tommy, Mollie Mae etc one. Watched the winter one last year then this. So I'll be starting at scratch too! S5 was ICONIC! But I had nothing to compare it to. The winter one and the current one were/are SHITE in comparison.
You will love S3 it’s the best. Chris, Kem, Olivia, Theo etc all tv gold

• Heart
Reactions: 11