Love Island Series 1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ep 17 was quite dull I thought!

The speed dating bit was so cringe - also the irony of Beth saying "she needs to fit in with the girls because if she comes in and she's a dick, we're not gonna like her" 🙄
Naomi has such a Keira Knightley mouth
Cally is gorgeous, why are her and Luis acting like they've been dating for 3 years tho 🤔
Omar saying he's only there for banter. Yeah okay mate, anything to save face x

Reactions: 5
Watching with subtitles on as you do.. Hulk wants to show Zoe a big blue spider in the bathroom… *Slapping* 🙊🤣

Josh is a dirty little snake. I feel so sorry for Jess. Why would you make that into a huge deal (to loud mouth Jon of all people!) when you were the one bringing your willy into the convo 🤢 cuntish move.
"That doesnt sound like a spider" was amazing commentary from Ian 😂

• Haha
Caught up on ep 19 before work!

Cally seems a really nice girl, she is stunning as well
Josh is proper making Jess out to be mental saying "she watches him at night"? She said nothing of the sort mate, and yet again Jess is being bullied by everyone. I like that Max is questioning everyone's behaviour on Jess esp Josh
Deceased at the "spider in the bathroom" bit with Zoe and Jordan
I feel sorry for Lauren again :(

Reactions: 7
Caught up on ep 19 before work!

Cally seems a really nice girl, she is stunning as well
Josh is proper making Jess out to be mental saying "she watches him at night"? She said nothing of the sort mate, and yet again Jess is being bullied by everyone. I like that Max is questioning everyone's behaviour on Jess esp Josh
Deceased at the "spider in the bathroom" bit with Zoe and Jordan
I feel sorry for Lauren again :(
It gets worse for Jess 😣 She really had a hard time in there.

• Sad
Naomi saying one night stands are "disgusting" for a girl but not for a guy? internalised misogyny much 🤔

I didn't realise Jordan and Naomi got along so well!

I'm dying at everyone saying Jess will drown Naomi is she nicks a second man of hers 🤣

I proper relate to Lauren :(

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
What episode are you mostly on now? 21 ish? I’m soooooooo into it now I’m scared to look up the contestants online or even come on here in case there’s any spoilers of who wins!!
Ps totally agree with the comments about Caroline 🧡 I’ve only watched series 7 before this one, so I didn’t know how lovely she was either.

Reactions: 4
What episode are you mostly on now? 21 ish? I’m soooooooo into it now I’m scared to look up the contestants online or even come on here in case there’s any spoilers of who wins!!
Ps totally agree with the comments about Caroline 🧡 I’ve only watched series 7 before this one, so I didn’t know how lovely she was either.
Yep, episode 21 tonight! 😊

Reactions: 1
I’m ep 22. Can someone tell me if I’m seeing things? Hannah has a bright green thing going on on the top of her head, fringe area? Bad dye job reacting with the sun and chlorine or tit cameras 🤨🤣

That Naomi c##t honing in on Jess and self-respect etc. Leave it out! Boohoo darling! Never mind her own vicious behaviour and lack of respect 🤣 she’s the type of girl I bleeping hate. Jog the duck on silver spoon snob.

• Haha
Is it bad I love watching Jon and Hannah argue 🤣🤣🤣

I’m ep 22. Can someone tell me if I’m seeing things? Hannah has a bright green thing going on on the top of her head, fringe area? Bad dye job reacting with the sun and chlorine or tit cameras 🤨🤣
It's from the green spray paint from Jordan's party in ep 21

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone.. So I've been missing AGAIN
The chemo is kicking my ass big time so I'm not even watching anything on TV I'm just sleeping and being sick all the time (sorry tmi) but they've given me a break this week from treatment and I'm feeling a bit better so I will try watch tomorrow's episode. Can someone tell me which one we're due to watch tomorrow night.

I'm really embarrassed and feeling like I've let everyone down by not having been on the thread. Considering I set it up.. I truly am sorry and as I said I'm soooo embarrassed about not being here..
But I miss ye 😭😭 ye wonderful people 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The chemo is kicking my ass big time so I'm not even watching anything on TV I'm just sleeping and being sick all the time (sorry tmi) but they've given me a break this week from treatment and I'm feeling a bit better so I will try watch tomorrow's episode. Can someone tell me which one we're due to watch tomorrow night.

I'm really embarrassed and feeling like I've let everyone down by not having been on the thread. Considering I set it up.. I truly am sorry and as I said I'm soooo embarrassed about not being here..
Don't be daft you've no reason to be Embarrassed! Hope you're feeling better soon, chemo is brutal

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Please don't be embarrassed!! And thank you for setting this group up ❤ sorry to hear about your tough time with chemo 💔

Reactions: 2

You have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about!! Chemo sounds dreadful, you're so strong for getting through it ♥

We're up to episode 23 tonight xx

• Heart
I'm catching up, ep 19. Feeling a bit sorry for jess. Don't know why josh had to bring everyone over to confront her.

I full-on belly-laughed when Jon put his bum near Naomi after he'd finished shagging Hannah 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha