Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia saying ‘what does she expect she’s coupled up with my ex it’s natural for me to talk to him’

You’re with Molly’s ex of 3 years and Molly hasn’t butted in once!!
Exactly! How long were they together - sounds more like a shag and then she moved onto Toby.

Reactions: 32
I don’t like Tom but I feel sorry for him, he’s kinda brushed Georgia off because she’s been desperate and laying it on factor 50 but he’s took a lot of the heat from molly. Then she’s just downplayed it all massively. Callum is a mug being her safety blanket, really hope what she’s actually done is brought to light

Reactions: 18
Georgia thinks she some queen bee I think she wanted to play Callum and Toby and Tom off against eachother

Reactions: 13
I really hope whoever comes in steals Callum.. unfortunately if it’s Joanna I think she won’t because of Georgia

Reactions: 18
if the shoe was on the other foot Georgia would be fuming and screaming at Molly for not telling her about secrets chats with her ex lets say Sam came in and Molly was talking in secret to him, G would hit the roof and call her all sorts, guarantee it

Reactions: 25
I’d be bleeping fuming if I looked like Molly and had Georgia Steele all over everyone I fancied. Like imagine having a (pretty perfect) symmetrical face (we’ll just ignore her personality for the moment) and having that fringe as your main competition.
Wow really? Perfectly symmetrical it might be, attractive, not so much! Eyes are WAY too far apart and she looks evil sometimes when she stares - yack!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Nothing screamed desperate when G talked about the age gap with Tom...back to Callum it is

Reactions: 21
Georgia saying ‘what does she expect she’s coupled up with my ex it’s natural for me to talk to him’

You’re with Molly’s ex of 3 years and Molly hasn’t butted in once!!
what she meant was “what does she expect, all the boys fancy me, who am I to disappoint them”

Reactions: 11
for all the people who said she had matured 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s the same irritating brat she was in her season, she comes across sooooo fake like she’s thinking about every single word she says before it leaves her mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Joanna left at the beach party, didn't she? Guess it would be appropriate to bring her back in at one!

Reactions: 7
Georgia H is constantly interrupting the person she's talking to and finishing their sentence for them, it's so annoying to watch.

Reactions: 17
Why do they not figure out someone will be dumped when they get to leave the villa. It happens every year!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.