Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Arabella is far too women to be on this show? She looks like an adult where as the rest of them look like kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Molly and Arabella should team up to take that shite Claudia Winkleman wanna be down a peg, get a scissors and cut that fringe t o shite whilst shes sleeping and make her look like hannibal lector

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think a mix of Toby seeing he was in the bottom with Arabella in the public vote together with the producers agenda pushed him to have a rethink, ‘mention it’ in the morning chat and then not bring it up at all with Arabella, test the water with GS in the afternoon and choose her in the recoupling.
It’s so hard to imagine them being told what to do and what to talk about but then equally it’s really obvious aswell

Reactions: 31
Ah so it was Casey's grandad that did the ghosting
I’m sorry this comment is the best thing I’ve seen on this site, I started laughing so hard I woke up my husband and now I can’t explain to him how funny this is. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
So the last lads have to concoct some story about who they are choosing and why.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Georgia Steele will love this, I truly don’t believe her and Callum are well suited. He’s got the emotional intelligence of a mop and she needs drama. Also- didn’t Chris egg Toby to do this, his final indirect way of making Arabella feel tit, I didn’t like the girl to begin with but she holds her own.

Anton, is just a little gem. It’s a shame the rest are too vapid to realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I deffo feel like GS will find what Toby did soooo attractive and go back to him

Anyone else think Arabella is far too women to be on this show? She looks like an adult where as the rest of them look like kids.
Arabella intrigues me, I can’t work her out.
I thought her and Chris would’ve actually been quite well suited until he revealed he was a total arse

Reactions: 30
Georgia was loving Toby picking her I don’t think she had any interest in Callum

arabella looks like she should be on the arm of some premier league footballer or a business man
But I do think her and Anton would be good together

So I'm seeing Chris in a total different light. Like a bit of slime creep / disckhead tbh. Also Arabella not a fan of hers but she doesn't deserve how she's been treated here, she's stunning and intelligent - she should leave tbh, walk out and hold her own.

Also Georgie H felt for her, I remember seeing her on another show and she was similar about how no one chooses her. I think she's lovely. Anton is being such a sweetheart. They would make a cute couple tbh.

Reactions: 23
Georgia H needs therapy, a lot of therapy. Seeing her cry this evening at the recoupling was like watching a lost little girl.

Reactions: 39
I feel like this show is going to duck a lot of girls heads up. Never seen so many tears and such sadness. Poor Anton is just an absolute diamond.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Poor arabella 💔 there’s nothing worse than feeling used by a man like that, got what he wanted and is now onto the next. Never did like him arabella is way too good for him

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So I'm seeing Chris in a total different light. Like a bit of slime creep / disckhead tbh. Also Arabella not a fan of hers but she doesn't deserve how she's been treated here, she's stunning and intelligent - she should leave tbh, walk out and hold her own.

Also Georgie H felt for her, I remember seeing her on another show and she was similar about how no one chooses her. I think she's lovely. Anton is being such a sweetheart. They would make a cute couple tbh.
Anton chose her though. She needs to address whatever is causing this victim mentality and understand why she’s falling for every wrongun who winks at her. She wants lads who behave like pricks to fall for her and change, which isn’t quite the same as nobody wanting her.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.