Love Island Allstars #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just done a quick Google search of Arabella she’s been linked to a lot of Manchester City footballers and she is absolutely stunning like she is definitely the most prettiest girl in there. Don’t get me wrong. I think Georgia steel is pretty, but Arabella is Hollywood star Gorgeous she’s in a completely different league

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Toby is an idiot. Arabella didn't deserve the treatment. Josh thought he had Joanna in the bag

Now if they do that crap they put up on Insta stories, of who is what, they will show that GS is a snake and Callum will start asking questions. Then again, he might wink at her and keep grafting 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was that Chris with his head in his hands? He’s literally desperate to be a main character isn’t he… speaking of main characters, they need to inject some into this line up right about now.

Reactions: 16
Agree and they were genuine tears. I hate to see girls crying over men.
She just seems fragile, tonight was uncomfortable to watch her spiral, although the grandad stuff will live rent free in my head forever😂😂. Her life on the outside sounds chaotic and that’s without the Bear drama being taken into consideration. Bar Anton the boys are literally just all little boys, it’s sad to see beautiful (but slightly crazed) women cry over them!

Reactions: 22
Was that Chris with his head in his hands? He’s literally desperate to be a main character isn’t he… speaking of main characters, they need to inject some into this line up right about now.
Wasn't that Josh?

Reactions: 4
I think Molly Joanna and Arabella are definitely the most prettiest girls in there

Reactions: 11
She just seems fragile, tonight was uncomfortable to watch her spiral, although the grandad stuff will live rent free in my head forever😂😂. Her life on the outside sounds chaotic and that’s without the Bear drama being taken into consideration. Bar Anton the boys are literally just all little boys, it’s sad to see beautiful (but slightly crazed) women cry over them!
we might as well just stop watching now, there’s no topping ghostgate. Imagine if that was THE surprise twist we were being promised 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t think it was wise for Georgia Harrison to go into Love Island. Her mental state seems very fragile, especially after the whole bear situation.

Reactions: 44
I don’t think it was wise for Georgia Harrison to go into Love Island. Her mental state seems very fragile, especially after the whole bear situation.
I agree. She goes for idiots when there’s anton right there in front of her who’s so mature and perfect and she blanks him. Then again I think anton is too good for her he can do way better I think that’s why he hasn’t met anyone in theres he’s out of all their leagues

Reactions: 26
Agree i think shes very very vulnerable - this is where you'd expect the team of mental health experts to step in, if there even is one

Agree i think shes very very vulnerable - this is where you'd expect the team of mental health experts to step in, if there even is one
She’s clearly mentally vulnerable and she seems so much tinier than when we’ve seen her previously on the tv. Shes always been athletic looking, but she now looks really underweight for her frame. Bless her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope they offer arabella some support too after she’s just been used and discarded like that she will feel like crap right now

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just catching up , absolutely gutted Mitch is gone , he’s a prick but makes good tv

Reactions: 12
Toby is an idiot. Arabella didn't deserve the treatment. Josh thought he had Joanna in the bag

Now if they do that crap they put up on Insta stories, of who is what, they will show that GS is a snake and Callum will start asking questions. Then again, he might wink at her and keep grafting 😀
I REALLY hope they show, during the PDA Awards, the clip of Josh looking disgusted when Joanna chose Chris 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are they giving GS and Callum the lovers split apart storyline? duck off and stop trying to redeem her show.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.