Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's harsh to say Georgia H is lost little girl / unhinged etc. I mean yeah the whole ghost thing wtf lol if we park that.....and look at her crying, it's nice she cried what's wrong with showing emotion. Anton was so sweet with his words. I feel her and Anton are like the truest in there....true to their feelings and seem to have such a genuine connection friendship wise...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some of my thoughts in response to some comments on the previous thread!/ Tonight's ep..

Georgia H & Farquad's "HiStOrY" feels contrived to make a story line🙄 ...however the grandad ghost causing ghosting is just 👏🏾👏🏾😂😂😆

...and same with this Toby storyline of him suddenly deciding he wants to go back to G, came out of nowhere so feels totally set up and dictated by producers, like theyre obviously seeing everyone saying it's bleeping dull AF and this is their panic stations trying to drag some drama out of somewhere.
And Toby is only too happy to oblige cus he's seen her be in 2nd top fave couple (little does he realise, not cos of her!)

Never thought I'd be saying how much I'm feeling for Arabella!!! Is this a parallel universe or what🤣

Also Farquad picking Kaz is giving Tyler picking Hannah🙄

Oh make no mistake, Georgia is delighted Toby has picked her.
The girl's obsessed with him ....🐇☠😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
Thanks for new Fred ...
How weird is it that a class hot bird like Arabella ...she has her faults, but she is a good looking girl ...is at the mercy of dickheads like Toby (ugly as duck! and weirdo Chris) come on ...both punching!

Reactions: 56
I think she will definitely be feeling the affects of that pricks prison release as it was huge part of her life for like years - to get him sent down and will be feeling fragile generally just being in there and the pressure that show will have.

I'm glad she has Josh too. Be nice to see the girls getting on more they don't seem super close really. Like kaz & liberty was so lovely seeing how close they were.

It's a shame Mitch left would've been fun for her but yeah I agree she seems to go for wrong guys and needs a sweetheart like Anton!!
---
She was a total empowered and amazing strong woman with all that with that vile prick of an ex. So I think she's strong AF. even if she doesn't know her worth when it comes to guys and likes a bit of drama. They all like drama in there!

Reactions: 18
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I think it's harsh to say Georgia H is lost little girl / unhinged etc. I mean yeah the whole ghost thing wtf lol if we park that.....and look at her crying, it's nice she cried what's wrong with showing emotion. Anton was so sweet with his words. I feel her and Anton are like the truest in there....true to their feelings and seem to have such a genuine connection friendship wise...
I must admit I'm not much for her, but I dont like to see anyone cry or be upset. I felt for her and Arabella tonight.

Reactions: 15
I hope Casey wasn’t told to pick Kaz. We all remember how fake he can be, remember the girl he was flirting with in Casa was also a producer move and it was clear to us he had absolutely no interest in her but led her on.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The only thing making me doubt Toby picking GS was a total producer move is that he did this (or similar) before didn't he? Suddenly went back to someone out of the blue or something? Chloe?

Reactions: 15
please tell me I'm not the only person who thought of this video/viral clip/meme from a few years back when Casey told Georgia about him not being interested after shespouted that stuff about his grandad lol, I imagine Casey to be the girl in the video talking to georgia

• Haha
Reactions: 10
please tell me I'm not the only person who thought of this video/viral clip/meme from a few years back when Casey told Georgia about him not being interested after shespouted that stuff about his grandad lol, I imagine Casey to be the girl in the video talking to georgia
Safiyyah the little legend ❤😂

Reactions: 2
Did Toby and Arabella do bits? I must have missed that
Sad as it is, I think that this is Arracondas problem - she gives out too easily. Once the man has got what he wants he moves on as it’s too early for them to have created a meaningful connection.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Theo from S3 revealed on his IG Q+A that he was supposed to be an OG Islander on ALL Stars but they cut him due to ''politics'' he didnt elaborate on what that meant but I'm assuming he's referring to the fact that all duringcovid and still to this day he posted conspiracies, anti vaxx nonsense along with anti LGBT stuff, Pro Trump,Pro Andrew Tate,Anti Feminists ,Anti Woke andtons of other stuff on his social medias over recent years, his twitter likes are a cesspit of hate so I assume thats what he's rferring to? Kady, and Callum were also guilty of sharing misinformation and covid nonsense on their stories at the time and they were allowed back on so I'm assuming it that combined with the other stuff I mentioned which Kady and Callum never shared any opinions on, shame he went down that path and it played out that way he woud have been good

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I didn’t watch last nights, and can’t watch it today, in meetings at work, can someone tell me who picked who…

Producers told Toby how dry the series is so he literally DROPPED A 💣!

Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch last nights, and can’t watch it today, in meetings at work, can someone tell me who picked who…

***** SPOILER POST - DON’T READ IF DIDN'T WATCH THURSDAY1ST FEB *****

Casey and Joanna got to pick first as they the new bombshells.

Casey picked Kaz
Joanna picked Chris (although Josh didn’t look too impressed)
Tom picked Molly
Anton picked Georgia H
Toby picked…. Georgia S!!

We don’t know who the others will pick yet! Toby had a chat with Georgia S before the picking and they were talking a little about their connection and she said Toby or Tobes as she calls him will forever have a place in her heart.
Arabella looked really upset and said “it’s always me” which was sad to see - I don’t like Arabella but felt for her on this on as I feel Toby could have been honest and told her he wasn’t interested any more rather than waiting for evening when he had to choose which girl. The others were shocked when Toby picked Georgia - even Molly mouthed something like “this is fucked up” or something like that. Callum looked genuinely happy that Molly was picked by Tom and looked happy for her and then his face looked really shocked and upset that Toby talked about a connection and wanted to see how it goes and then picked Georgia S!

Tonight will be very interesting! I am expecting it to kick off massively!
---
Sorry I mean Arabella knew nothing about the chat at all.

She was thinking Toby was talking about her at the beginning when he got up to pick which girl and then I think quickly realised it wasn’t her he was talking about - it wasn’t nice to see her so upset and embarrassed like that in front of everyone x

I don’t see why the girls see in Toby - honestly his personality is so ugly! Especially to do this to someone without giving her the heads up first especially after did things in bed!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
***** SPOILER POST - DON’T READ IF DIDN'T WATCH THURSDAY1ST FEB *****

Casey and Joanna got to pick first as they the new bombshells.

Casey picked Kaz
Joanna picked Chris (although Josh didn’t look too impressed)
Tom picked Molly
Anton picked Georgia H
Toby picked…. Georgia S!!

We don’t know who the others will pick yet! Toby had a chat with Georgia S before the picking and they were talking a little about their connection and she said Toby or Tobes as she calls him will forever have a place in her heart.
Arabella looked really upset and said “it’s always me” which was sad to see - I don’t like Arabella but felt for her on this on as I feel Toby could have been honest and told her he wasn’t interested any more rather than waiting for evening when he had to choose which girl. The others were shocked when Toby picked Georgia - even Molly mouthed something like “this is fucked up” or something like that. Callum looked genuinely happy that Molly was picked by Tom and looked happy for her and then his face looked really shocked and upset that Toby talked about a connection and wanted to see how it goes and then picked Georgia S!

Tonight will be very interesting! I am expecting it to kick off massively!
---
Sorry I mean Arabella knew nothing about the chat at all.

She was thinking Toby was talking about her at the beginning when he got up to pick which girl and then I think quickly realised it wasn’t her he was talking about - it wasn’t nice to see her so upset and embarrassed like that in front of everyone x

I don’t see why the girls see in Toby - honestly his personality is so ugly! Especially to do this to someone without giving her the heads up first especially after did things in bed!
Sophie was absolutely bang on when she said he was wrong to leave those things to be said at a re-coupling speech.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.