Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Georgia H needs therapy, a lot of therapy. Seeing her cry this evening at the recoupling was like watching a lost little girl.

Reactions: 39

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Just looking at the chart there of who got what.
Liberty got no kisses and no rings.

Would that in itself not make you look at your own behaviour and wonder why ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

EIRE2022

CRAZZYYY how Chris IMO was pretty well liked from his original season and now seems the majority cannot stand the prick

Reactions: 38

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Georgia Steele will love this, I truly don’t believe her and Callum are well suited. He’s got the emotional intelligence of a mop and she needs drama. Also- didn’t Chris egg Toby to do this, his final indirect way of making Arabella feel shit, I didn’t like the girl to begin with but she holds her own.

Anton, is just a little gem. It’s a shame the rest are too vapid to realise.

• Heart

jadach

VIP Member
my little brother sides with geogia, and that’s how i really know she’s in the wrong

• Haha
Now we really need movie night so they can all see what Georgia has really been saying to Tom!! She totally downplayed whats really been going on!

melh89

Anyone else enjoying a episode that isn’t all about Georgia we’ve barely seen her 🎉

• Haha

catapillar19

for all the people who said she had matured 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s the same irritating brat she was in her season, she comes across sooooo fake like she’s thinking about every single word she says before it leaves her mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 37

sushimama

Chatty Member
Ah so it was Casey's grandad that did the ghosting
I’m sorry this comment is the best thing I’ve seen on this site, I started laughing so hard I woke up my husband and now I can’t explain to him how funny this is. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Por Que?

Steel likes to use the phrase “being completely honest” right before she tells a half truth/lie

Reactions: 36