Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
To defend Georgia it's not her fault the way she is, she's never heard the word no in her life and was obviously given whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted by her parents.

People like that never change
She's a grown ass woman. It's up to her to identify her behaviour and work on herself.

Reactions: 42

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Loving Anton's maturity. He didn't have anything to apologise for, but fell on his sword for the betterment of the group dynamic 🥰
asdf.png

• Heart

Por Que?

Now we know why Casey made the cut ….. calls producers “lads, get me in there, Harrison told me she sees dead people and I’m willing to tell her, on the tele, that’s the reason I dumped her … Yeah, it’ll be a right laugh”

• Haha

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Chris is such an empty vessel. He’s got lame humour masking the seething anger and self-loathing and then beneath that - just a personality void. That’s why he can’t let anyone get too close, because it becomes obvious really quickly.

Reactions: 41

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Controversial but I think Callum is coming across a total dick, not drinking during never have I ever ‘had a broken heart’ was just plain disrespectful. I think he’s actually really bothered, I’m not buying it.

And there’s nothing that turns you off quicker than dead grandparents rocking up I’m sure!

kcab0231

Chatty Member
Georgia saying “No no no no no” every time she spoke Molly is a better woman than me the way she handled that

• Heart

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
I really don’t buy his nice guy act
Also you could see by his reaction to Chris calling him to his headmaster's office to tell him off, that he hadn't thought about how telling her would make her feel and he held his hands up and said yep you're right, he didn't try and hide it, or defend his actions in any way.

To me this shows there was no agendas or ulterior motives at play.

Anton is the least problematic one in there and I believe he's also the most genuine. (Along with Hannah but she's gone now)... Lad wears his heart on his sleeve as far as I'm concerned.

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Funny Joanna talking about her “big personality “ non stop… ehhh seemed to miss this the first season you were on luv

• Haha
Reactions: 40

macaronicheese4life

Didn’t really like Molly with the whole Callum situation but she’s come across so much better than Georgia in this situation.

Georgia is a massive prick and it would be lonely to see her gone. Even in that situation she couldn’t tell the whole truth. We’ve seen this all before in her season, a leopard never changes its spots

• Heart

melh89

Anton is basically missing a bag of popcorn 🤣 reminds me of Michael (I think he was called) at movie night

• Haha
I fucking hope Georgia s hasn’t got history with Casey🙄
She probably has, let’s face it. The ‘history’ could be that she spotted him down Tesco Express once when she popped out for a bottle of milk in February 2022, but the boring twat will somehow come up with some drama about it anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 39