Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nopatience

VIP Member
Tom seems totally devoid of personality and conversational skills and the only time I have seen a genuine smile from him was when Casey walked in.

Reactions: 36

doodlebug

VIP Member
I could not believe my eyes watching that Callum and Georgia convo?? When Callum winked at her after she says “I really really fancy you” I genuinely thought it was sarcastic?! As in, ‘sure you don’t wanna sleep with me but you fancy me. Got it.’ Was shocked to see him cuddling her and kissing her affectionately the next second?! Wtf!

I think Callum is scared to leave her cos it will leave him a bit of a spare part while Molly cracks on with Tom. I did make me uncomfortable to see Gee snogging Callum in bed after all her schenanigans with Tom and how we all know she’s not into him like that. Cal’s a fool. Then saying she “couldn’t remember” if the words “I fancy Tom more than Cal” had come out her mouth. What a snake honestly. I wonder what her family think watching this.

I’m genuinely going to miss Messy Mitch. At least the boy was entertaining!

Reactions: 36

indiansummee

Why is Liberty saying "it's alright, it's fine" instead of "bye guys, have fun" blah blah No One Is Going To Miss You Liberty!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

peachybum61

Awww Anton meant no malice she didn’t need to run over and tell Chris she knew at the end of the day they had to vote someone

Susspicious

VIP Member
So glad Mitch is gone. One of those guys that’s absolutely rotten to any girl that he personally doesn’t fancy. I agree that as far as Love Island goes, he’s only ever truly liked Molly Marsh. She had a lucky escape.

• Heart

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
I mean i wouldn't call either of them bombshells would you?! Casey is a massive wet wipe and Joanna is pretty but also dull. I'd rather see Chaldish Micheal come back. Surely he's not up to much at the moment????

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Pls don’t turn on Anton guys, people are so quick to turn on somebody I stg 🥲 he’s such a sweetheart, I feel like you can really tell he’s genuine

Wlvis2387

Georgia LITERALLY told Tom to make it look like he was pulling her for chats because she can’t be seen doing so…..

I can see why Calum weekender could stand living with her. Molly has some serious strength. And Ellie calling G an Ugly CNT makes sense now doesn’t matter what work she’s had done will always be ugly on the inside.

In other news I actually think arabella is gorgeous like a blonde Gemma owens

Reactions: 34