Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

northernangel

Lib is so tragic. Her dress sense, her voice, her constant repeating of ‘boss bitch’ quotes..she needs to go!

The mask is deffo slipping on GS, trying to be all mature and meek but we’re seeing glimpses of the bitchy, selfish real her now. I think Tom is more into Mollie than Georgia and hope she gets pied and left with no one! Toby seems to have her number based on his reaction to her during the game, also last nights show is one hour of my life I’ll never get back, come on producers spice it up!

Reactions: 34

Rose94

VIP Member
Poor arabella 💔 there’s nothing worse than feeling used by a man like that, got what he wanted and is now onto the next. Never did like him arabella is way too good for him

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
Harrison is giving drunk and emotional at the end of a particularly messy night … acting like the whole world is conspiring against her 😂
She’s absolutely that girl in the kitchen at the afters off her face pouring her heart out over her ex to anyone who will listen

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
Also you could see by his reaction to Chris calling him to his headmaster's office to tell him off, that he hadn't thought about how telling her would make her feel and he held his hands up and said yep you're right, he didn't try and hide it, or defend his actions in any way.

To me this shows there was no agendas or ulterior motives at play.

Anton is the least problematic one in there and I believe he's also the most genuine. (Along with Hannah but she's gone now)... Lad wears his heart on his sleeve as far as I'm concerned.
This.
I think his reaction said a lot about him. He owned what he had done and was able to see it from another viewpoint . NONE of the other boys would have been able to do that, they would have gotten defensive and it would have dragged out for days

• Heart

tikimelon

Liberty is the kind of gal that will bang on about it being all Mitch’s fault she’s having to leave. When in fact I think she’s the less likeable of the two! And Mitch is a wang

• Haha
Reactions: 33

EAD

VIP Member
Watching love island makes you realise how wonderful it is being single and happy too.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jabba125

Did anyone else notice that when toby said ‘uhhhh your voice pleaseeeeee’ about Georgia whining Callum couldn’t stop laughing…..I get the feeling he doesn’t give a fuck about her and is just trying to get a shag. That’s why he’s just glossing over all her bad behaviour. Molly however hates her for real and I don’t blame her.

• Haha

Rose94

VIP Member
I hope they offer arabella some support too after she’s just been used and discarded like that she will feel like crap right now

• Heart

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Georgia needs to take a very long break from dating and find some coping mechanisms to deal with men not wanting her, it's not easy but if you're an emotional person it's something you have to do to protect your sanity