Love Island All Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Love Island producers must be on crack if they think any of the islanders from Liberty’s season are all stars. That season was so boring I can’t even remember what number season it was

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The producer wants Jake and Liberty to get back together, as he 'secretly' announced to the press...

Four out of ten islanders being from the same series is too many, I'm only really looking forward to Toby being messy.
It was the worst series as well.

I can't help but feel this is more like loser island than Love Island.

This series is for the ones who were given a fantastic platform but instead of setting themselves up financially decided to live like footballers for a year and are now desperately trying to hang on to fame/fortune. The smart ones are at home sniggering at this lot.

Reactions: 14
It was the worst series as well.
It really was.

I only even watched it because I was heavily pregnant so nothing better to do😅

It's funny cos at the time I hated S4 + 5 cus they were awful compared to 3 + 2... But now in comparison to 7 onwards, they are SO much better😭....

Even the shite fest that was S6 was infinitely better, so that's saying something!😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I won’t feel sorry for Kaz this time. Yes the producers will set her up to fail by not having a single man in there that’s suitable for her or even wanting her. Cos they always end up being men who just want blonde girls or white brunette girls. But she chose to go back and put herself through this. And for what? It was tit the last time. Why’s she’s doing this again? And tbh she wasn’t even that entertaining to watch.
why did they decide to put all 3 of them there? Kaz, liberty and jake? What does Jake even add to the show? He was so dull last time.
Toby was also from their season and was with kaz originally and left her for chloe

Reactions: 1
I won’t feel sorry for Kaz this time. Yes the producers will set her up to fail by not having a single man in there that’s suitable for her or even wanting her. Cos they always end up being men who just want blonde girls or white brunette girls. But she chose to go back and put herself through this. And for what? It was tit the last time. Why’s she’s doing this again? And tbh she wasn’t even that entertaining to watch.
why did they decide to put all 3 of them there? Kaz, liberty and jake? What does Jake even add to the show? He was so dull last time.
Will never have any empathy for Kaz, no one was good enough for her. OK things won’t always work out well but they absolutely cherry picked Tyler for her, he made an absolute beeline for her and they chose to couple up without Tyler being offered the option to choose some of the other girls for dates. No pleasing some folks eh.

Reactions: 2
My votes:
Demi- anton
Luis - liberty
Chris - Kaz
Toby - Hannah
Jake /Mitchell - the Georgia’s (I can’t remember which)

I didn’t mind the Toby etc series. It was Sophie Pipers series that was the worst for me. Or the one with Olivia, Tom, Sami etc

Reactions: 15
Ah see, I liked the first ‘winter’ series. Granted it wasn’t as good as series 5, that came the summer before it. Series 5 for me, is where Love Island peaked. Series 6 was overshadowed by what was going on with Caroline, her subsequent death, and the beginning of COVID. But I think it had lots of likeable characters. Demi being one of them.
The worst series have been series 7 (HOW have we got four of them, going into All Stars?!)
And the second winter series S9. Olivia is the most annoying contestant of all time. She can get in the bleeping bin.

Reactions: 9
Ah see, I liked the first ‘winter’ series. Granted it wasn’t as good as series 5, that came the summer before it. Series 5 for me, is where Love Island peaked. Series 6 was overshadowed by what was going on with Caroline, her subsequent death, and the beginning of COVID. But I think it had lots of likeable characters. Demi being one of them.
The worst series have been series 7 (HOW have we got four of them, going into All Stars?!)
And the second winter series S9. Olivia is the most annoying contestant of all time. She can get in the bleeping bin.
Agree with all of this.
It peaked at 5 and rapidly started going downhill from there.
6 was the last one where it felt like the people and friendships were genuine, and where a lot of them were genuinely there to find love, as opposed to just fame...

S7 was just a nightmare on all fronts, I still to this day do not understand how they got it so wrong?! And how it felt so vastly different to previously.... I feel like there must have been a big producers reshuffle/shake up for that series or something?

S8 was the first time I never made it to the end... And 9 I bowed out at about week 2. Was brutally dire!
10 I never made it to the final either.

As a die hard fan *ahem*S1-6 I'm excited for All Stars and just really hope it isn't the nail in the coffin!! 🥺🤞🏾🙏

Reactions: 6
me too, especially once the likes of sophie and the guy she was with (connor? massive veneers) left.
---
Agree with all of this.
6 was the last one where it felt like the people and friendships were genuine, and where a lot of them were genuinely there to find love, as opposed to just fame...

S7 was just a nightmare on all fronts, I still to this day do not understand how they got it so wrong?! And how it felt so vastly different to previously.... I feel like there must have been a big producers reshuffle/shake up for that series or something?

S8 was the first time I never made it to the end... And 9 I bowed out at about week 2. Was brutally dire!

As a die hard fan *ahem*S1-6 I'm excited for All Stars and just really hope it isn't the nail in the coffin!! 🥺🤞🏾🙏
yes I thought season 7 was just beyond terrible and I haven’t properly enjoyed any of them since!

• Heart
Jake shouldn’t be allowed back. He’s toxic and clearly on steroids
I saw Jake’s VT the other day. I had to look twice as he didn’t look like Jake at all.

I agree he shouldn’t be allowed back on the show - he is one of blokes who is a just one big red controlling flag. He is a controlling gaslighter.
---
Anton’s on the roids n all
Anton looks like he has several face lifts as well. He looks a right dick these days.
---
Agree with all of this.

I have not watched the last two series of love island - the people that participated all more of less became another version of a previous contestant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I voted:
Jake & Liberty (for the drama)
Demi & Anton (both very sweet)
Mitch & Georgia (loyal) (both snakes, they’ll bring drama together)
Georgia & Chris (don’t care about either)
Hannah & Luis (couldn’t remember either)
Kaz & Toby (nobody for either of them)

I think Lib will try to spin the whole her and Jake getting back together or not storyline. I hope he tells her where to go and doesn’t entertain it.

I also think her and Kaz will be so annoying together!

Looking forward to what Demi, Anton, Georgia loyal and Mitch will bring.

Can’t wait to see who the bombshells are! Hopefully they are saving the bigger stars for bombshells.

Reactions: 5
I voted:
Jake & Liberty (for the drama)
Demi & Anton (both very sweet)
Mitch & Georgia (loyal) (both snakes, they’ll bring drama together)
Georgia & Chris (don’t care about either)
Hannah & Luis (couldn’t remember either)
Kaz & Toby (nobody for either of them)

I think Lib will try to spin the whole her and Jake getting back together or not storyline. I hope he tells her where to go and doesn’t entertain it.

I also think her and Kaz will be so annoying together!

Looking forward to what Demi, Anton, Georgia loyal and Mitch will bring.

Can’t wait to see who the bombshells are! Hopefully they are saving the bigger stars for bombshells.
I voted the same all about the jake and liberty drama

Reactions: 1
They’re calling it Love Island All Stars but essentially it’s becoming ITV’s version of Ex on the Beach

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.