Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is the first time I don’t want any couple to win 🤣🤣🤣 I hate all the couples.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The best thing they could do now is have a big twist at the end where we don’t vote for a couple and you’re just voting for a single ‘all star’ islander. There is no genuine couples in there so this would feel much more genuine and appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I can't believe the situation of it all 🤣 what an all stars 🙄......Surely they won't be doing it again next year.

Reactions: 7
I do think if they’d had more from season 1-3 this would’ve been a better All Stars! They had some real characters in those seasons and created some genuine relationships.

Reactions: 11
I don’t really think any of the couple will last, so I will have to vote for individuals. Callum would get my vote at the moment.

Reactions: 12
I do think if they’d had more from season 1-3 this would’ve been a better All Stars! They had some real characters in those seasons and created some genuine relationships.
Agree also maybe they should be thrown in without a winning couple anymore, and they are voted by each other for things they can’t guess . The format has been repeated too much , they could encourage love with dates / tasks etc but forcing people to couple up means people save their friends and they all know how to play the game . Get some non influencers in there with normal jobs and bodies ?! Let them get to know each other naturally and give them more alcohol lol I’ve finished season 2 and it’s been mad sooo much drama but mostly in a good way

Reactions: 8
The best thing they could do now is have a big twist at the end where we don’t vote for a couple and you’re just voting for a single ‘all star’ islander. There is no genuine couples in there so this would feel much more genuine and appropriate.
Yes I agree, a ‘all star’ king & queen. Imagine Georgia S watching Molly & Callum being crowned 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I just rewatched last night as I was multitasking when it was on. The amount of time devoted to Callum and Molly cooking as a preamble to the heart rate challenge was actually delicious 👏🏻

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.