Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the press release it’s just Molly being insecure over Georgia S and Tom which UGGGH

Reactions: 7
I find it quite astonishing that Arabella looking the way she does (pretty much perfect) behaves in the way she does, coming over as desperate. Life’s hardly been unkind to her one way or another so just not getting her behaviour.. people who look like that should own the world 🤷‍♀️
Look aren’t everything, stunning women get cheated on and bad things happen to them too and many average looking people have everything so I don’t think nota about her looks. She’s said she’s been unlucky in love so must be the people shes choosing to be with

Reactions: 9
They definitely don’t get to choose their heart rate outfits because Shaughna said she was crying all day over hers and they wouldn’t let her cover the areas she was insecure about

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Mollys boobs look so painful there’s no movement to them at all I’ve never seen a worse boob job sorry had to say it it’s been bugging me 🤣
I remember before she had the boob job she was getting quite a lot of stick for being ‘flat chested.’ I understand her getting implants but because she’s very athletic she would have been better with smaller implants in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
Yeh I agree I also think its different getting up there and being intentionally provocative, knowing a camera is filming you, after the trauma of Bear its enough to trigger her. Poor thing, I really feel for her with what she went through. Can you imagine knowing he's most probably watching you now he's out?
He's absolute scum
100% this, plus you just know if she had gone all out people would be absolutely tearing her to shreds online even though the difference in situations is huge

Also can we appreciate they weren’t named in the “couple who raised each others heart rates the least” so does that mean that even though she didn’t technically do much she still raised antons heart enough for them to beat Molly and Tom 😂
---
They definitely don’t get to choose their heart rate outfits because Shaughna said she was crying all day over hers and they wouldn’t let her cover the areas she was insecure about
I’m sure I’ve heard Ellie from season 9 say similar because she has scars from a traumatic injury and her outfit didn’t cover them which she usually would

Reactions: 5
From the press release it’s just Molly being insecure over Georgia S and Tom which UGGGH
Aww where did you read this? I can’t see any First Look yet but I think you probably right as I think it be an anticlimax tonight and not the big reunion we hoping for!

💕 I so want the love story to be that Callum and Molly find one another again but I know chances are slim but a girl can dream lol 😂

Reactions: 8
Surely if the challenge has made Molly feel like this about Tom it's because she know's there's truth behind it for her feelings of Callum

Reactions: 13
Probably one of the best heart monitor episodes I’ve seen.
But made me mad how much effort Georgia S was putting in to try to win, whereas there was just Molly having fun. So glad that Georgia S didn’t win for Toby or Callum, bet she’s gutted

Reactions: 31
Just caught up on last nights - Molly looked unreal, Jesus wept
---
Did Tom leave Georgia S out of his sexy dancing bit? Or did I see wrong?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Twitter and Instagram is all over Molly and Callum getting back together. I think they should couple up as they would win hands down, but the break up happened for a reason, and that will still be there.

Reactions: 9
Georgia S is so extremely unlikeable! She’s such a try hard and false. Wish someone would put her in her place as getting fed up of watching her smug act.

Reactions: 33
Oh myyyy I am still recovering from Callum last night 🥵🥵🥵❤🔥❤🔥❤🔥🥰😍

I think LI is heading into the xfactor territory, too fake, boring and predictable. 😴😴

It defo needs a pause for a few years.
I agree, and only bring it back when they get past their fear of upsetting the Karen's by showing grown adults enjoying themselves in a natural normal way! Ie not being fake af and staged, forced crap!! And let them have a drink and a smoke on camera!
I think taking it back to how it was around S3 would be a fine happy medium! Since it was just as it was really taking off, but before it became so sanitised and boring!
---
I also wish they'd skipped doing anything for winter and done All stars in summer with a bigger budget and better cast...
Then for Casa they could have done it still, but with previous Casa people.

I also think it has legs to be run again with previous contestants but then with the bombshells as regular, new people...

I just can't work out how they're gonna wrap this up so soon now, with no clear likable winning couple?? Other than Callum and Molly reunion of course!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.