Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think molly and Callum will get back together as much as I want them too. I don’t think either of them would make the first move as they both seem ‘happy’ with other people

Reactions: 12
Ugh it was really annoying that the producers had to let Georgia get that last dig in at Molly by announcing Molly/tom
As lowest heart rated couple

Reactions: 17
Awww I did feel for Jess there she’s got a banging body as well
Toby done a decent job

Reactions: 15
We all know it’s rigged. We all know it’s to do with costume choices, past history etc etc. HOWEVER - still deliciously awkward. Happy to play along! Yes Callum and Molly !! ❤

Reactions: 26
Tom getting it up for G S is unforgivable. Tobes getting it up for Ara will soften her cough but she only cares about trumping Molly. Apologizing to her then.....grrrrr!

Reactions: 10
Funny how people on Facebook are slagging them off but they wouldn’t have the balls to do it I wouldn’t have the balls to do it on national tv and I used to be a lappy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just had a thought, do you think they are going to do the baby challenge? The worst ep of every series. 😭

• Sick
I just feel the results were all staged

Molly and Callum
Toby and arabella
Georgia s and Tom

bit too convenient

Reactions: 10
Obviously Callum and Molly will be high for each other. They’ve had sex, probably done dances for each other before and seen each other naked. You can’t just switch that part off
Yes, Molly nibbled on Callum’s ear so she knew that’s what he’d like.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Tom came out and pointed his stick at me and gave me the eyes the way he did to Molly I'd be a puddle on the floor.
The man has no chat but dam he is fine.

God I just want a Tom and Callum sandwich. Is that too much to ask ???

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wishing my life away here on the understanding we’re going to relive the glory days of dead grandad/pda awards level of entertainment tomorrow. We’re in the last chance saloon, they need to milk this for all it’s worth before limping to the end of the series

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.