Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but Mitch wasn’t that messy this time, he made it clear he wasn’t into her and Liberty as usual played the victim to her own actions, she’s now crying on tik tok about how she never gets picked etc. Can’t stand her
Agree. She is awful. I do think Mitch is messy but I don’t think Liberty was a victim to him at all. She thought she was recreating her season 7 storyline and it backfired on her.

Reactions: 25
Agree. She is awful. I do think Mitch is messy but I don’t think Liberty was a victim to him at all. She thought she was recreating her season 7 storyline and it backfired on her.
You only get away with murder once. I had nothing in particular against her in her own series but was quite astonished at how crafty she became in the final few days. Granted they’re in there for their own best Interests but Liberty proved herself to be far more aware than she made herself out to be, to try it on again just insults my intelligence.

Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion but Mitch wasn’t that messy this time, he made it clear he wasn’t into her and Liberty as usual played the victim to her own actions, she’s now crying on tik tok about how she never gets picked etc. Can’t stand her
I don’t like Mitch as find him too cocky and too wanting to be someone he ain’t BUT I agree with you on this.

He did tell Liberty how he felt and that he wanted to be friends and she said she was fine about it only to then seconds later make a big issue about it and treat him unfairly. He didn’t string her along at all - he tried to form a connection and then realised she wasn’t for him and was honest with her and told her.

Liberty I think is quite immature when comes to relationships and quite vulnerable if that is the word. She falls for the likes and is a little gullible but equally she attaches herself too quickly which is bound to cause some heartache when the honeymoon period wears off quickly as she a little too clingy.

I hope she does find someone for her as everyone deserves love but think she needs to work on loving herself first and building up her confidence.

Reactions: 19
I don’t like Mitch as find him too cocky and too wanting to be someone he ain’t BUT I agree with you on this.

He did tell Liberty how he felt and that he wanted to be friends and she said she was fine about it only to then seconds later make a big issue about it and treat him unfairly. He didn’t string her along at all - he tried to form a connection and then realised she wasn’t for him and was honest with her and told her.

Liberty I think is quite immature when comes to relationships and quite vulnerable if that is the word. She falls for the likes and is a little gullible but equally she attaches herself too quickly which is bound to cause some heartache when the honeymoon period wears off quickly as she a little too clingy.

I hope she does find someone for her as everyone deserves love but think she needs to work on loving herself first and building up her confidence.
Liberty’s problem is you can smell the desperation from her. Men can sense it and they get the ick🤷🏼‍♀️

Also, watching the “least compatible challenge” all of them are so insecure. Getting so wound up over what the rest of them think. Who cares 🙄 if they were all that comfortable with who they were with they wouldn’t be lashing out.

Reactions: 23
So, Eve and Casey will definitely be leaving, but wonder who else will be in the bottom three? Georgia and Toby, maybe the other Georgia and Anton?

Reactions: 5
Hannah and Liberty said Anton and Georgia S are always trying to push to the front of the line to go and smoke 😂
I’m surprised she smokes tbh

Reactions: 4
Hannah and Liberty said Anton and Georgia S are always trying to push to the front of the line to go and smoke 😂
I’m surprised she smokes tbh
Jack Fincham said that in their series, she would nick all his cigs and then lie saying she didn’t, but he knew it was her coz she was the only one who smoked the same brand as him. Doesn’t surprise me that she lied lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Jack Fincham said that in their series, she would nick all his cigs and then lie saying she didn’t, but he knew it was her coz she was the only one who smoked the same brand as him. Doesn’t surprise me that she lied lol
So she steals drugs from people when asking for a line and steals fags lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the bottom 3 couples will be..

Casey & Eve
Anton & Georgia H
Toby & Georgia S

Would love Toby and Georgia S to go but think it gonna be Casey & Eve.

Reactions: 9
Producers manipulation of the votes again !!
Bottom 3 and then Islanders with have to pick therefore saving Toby and Georgia. I guarantee it.

Don't know if it makes a difference but Anton vapes not smokes.
Actually the other night when they were on the day beds and him and Georgia had words you could see what looked like a gold vape in his hand.

Reactions: 7
Who do we have left:

Callum and Jess
Molly and Tom
Sophie and Josh
Adam and Arabella
Toby and Georgia
Anton and Georgia
Casey and Eve

Is that everyone? I think Callum, Molly and Sophie (plus partners!) will be okay. So Toby, Anton and Casey in bottom with Casey and Eve going? Tom can look miserable again….
---
Bottom 3 and then Islanders with have to pick therefore saving Toby and Georgia. I guarantee it.

Actually the other night when they were on the day beds and him and Georgia had words you could see what looked like a gold vape in his hand.
I don’t think Toby and GS would go based on public vote - they do have fans on twitter etc. Even our poll they have more votes than Casey and Eve.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just come across some clips of Love Island games, got very confused until I cottoned on blonde moment strikes again🤣
I seen Toby and Georgia was also on that so did they couple up on that and then try and make it work then coupled up again in Love Island All-Stars like what the duck can’t believe I’m only just joining the dots now I can be thick as duck sometimes
Georgia didn’t come across as confident as full of a self on that wonder how she coped with Megan Barton Hanson 🤣 and all the other girls from different Love Islands in different countries 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Wish they would’ve put this on ITV before they put Love Island all stars on it would’ve made more sense then how can I watch Love Island games?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just come across some clips of Love Island games, got very confused until I cottoned on blonde moment strikes again🤣
I seen Toby and Georgia was also on that so did they couple up on that and then try and make it work then coupled up again in Love Island All-Stars like what the duck can’t believe I’m only just joining the dots now I can be thick as duck sometimes
Georgia didn’t come across as confident as full of a self on that wonder how she coped with Megan Barton Hanson 🤣 and all the other girls from different Love Islands in different countries 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Wish they would’ve put this on ITV before they put Love Island all stars on it would’ve made more sense then how can I watch Love Island games?
The games is going on itx when this finishes

Reactions: 2
Ooh that good then
Toby was also coupled with Cely an American girl on one of clips wonder what happened there then
IIRC he was with Cely then GS came in and they coupled up. GS wasn’t there long before they were sent packing.

Reactions: 2

Yes the islanders will probably pick and be fighting or seeking revenge over how the last one went the time that they sent Chris home, so those that wanted Joanna to stay might try and vote out Toby that type of thing. Overall I was glad Maya came in when they were giving their opinions on the couples and when they thought it was just a game. We all know some of the couple are just for convenience still say they are open and are waiting until they see whatever bombshell comes in. It also depends on where they are in life as well and where they work live if its going to work on the outside. We love to see the drama and now we are beginning to see what they really think of each other and the fallout from that. The producers seemed to have listened and it would be interesting to see has this series done better in the rating compared to this time last year. I also agree it better to see older people who have been through enough already and are looking to settle down. I think Joanna was right to be open and honest if she had any doubts re Chris and I would rather that compared to faking it and breaking up 2 weeks after the programme ends and having some insta statement issued.

Reactions: 1
Doubt they’ll do this again because love island all stars has been a flop and soooo dead imo. They should’ve incorporated people from love island aus/America or done casa amor or something

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.