Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’ll do this again.

The whole drama with Georgia S and Tobesssss has kept the show in the limelight!

I think the show will come back next year with more twists and turns and maybe even Casa Amor x

Reactions: 5
Since everyone on love island either know each other or know of each other it doesn’t really work for me. It’s either like ex on the beach or let’s try and find a connection with someone I already know and didn’t want to try with on the outside. I know it’s already been mentioned but i reckon bringing in non love islanders would work so much better. Either in or out of the public eye.

Reactions: 15
Since everyone on love island either know each other or know of each other it doesn’t really work for me. It’s either like ex on the beach or let’s try and find a connection with someone I already know and didn’t want to try with on the outside. I know it’s already been mentioned but i reckon bringing in non love islanders would work so much better. Either in or out of the public eye.
Yeah see that's the thing. I had high hopes for this but realistically it was always going to be a flop. They all know each other, they have met, they follow each other on socials. If there was a genuine connection between anyone they would of hooked up long ago.

Reactions: 9
Don't know if it makes a difference but Anton vapes not smokes.
Actually the other night when they were on the day beds and him and Georgia had words you could see what looked like a gold vape in his hand.
I think that was actually his breath freshener spray that is surgically attached to him 😂😂 It’s only because I thought ohhh fancy cos it had a gold lid when he took it off to use on him and G.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I assume this episode will be Casey telling everyone he’s not into Eve, Eve confronting Casey, Casey getting defensive and arsey like he always does because he can’t take any sort of shtick. He can dish it out though.

Reactions: 17
I had a small Easter egg today..

But now I want another one while watching love island..

Perfectly acceptable to eat another one isn't it pals ? 😬🙃

Reactions: 19
I assume this episode will be Casey telling everyone he’s not into Eve, Eve confronting Casey, Casey getting defensive and arsey like he always does because he can’t take any sort of shtick. He can dish it out though.
I enjoy that both he and Joanna thought they were safe to make moves right after a recoupling or after a vote and they'll both have gone straight out.

Reactions: 10
He fancied Joanna for 4 years before this? I hope she gets a restraining order on him 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh just go Chris, you’re hardly going off to war, you’ll see everyone next week. Still being snaky in your interview with Maya .. 🐍

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.