Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume this episode will be Casey telling everyone he’s not into Eve, Eve confronting Casey, Casey getting defensive and arsey like he always does because he can’t take any sort of shtick. He can dish it out though.
You called it!

Reactions: 5
I always notice by their lips. Eves are more red she must have had a lip blush
Eve has a harsh jaw and has clearly had a lot more work done facially than Jess that’s how I tell them apart. Jess looks more feminine

Reactions: 11
Chris just strikes me as someone who needs so much attention and reassurance. He would be exhausting!

Reactions: 16
Does anyone notice Toby clams up a bit when Georgia says soppy statements, e.g. falling for each other, before she said about them staying together for a long time, and it working on the outside, he just stays quiet/gives her a kiss
I don’t really think he’s that interested and when Callum said at the movie do you ever think I would be with a girl like you Toby’s face dropped I think he has had second thoughts

Reactions: 16
Maya didn’t seem impressed with Chris at all during that interview.
Did have a wee chuckle when he said she smelled delicious “thanks I washed” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tom and the pink jacket is SENDING Me, having flashbacks to when Zara called him community penis and said his parents would be ashamed of him and he walked off and ripped his pink jacket off real dramtically like zac efron in HSM 2 Bet on it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Adams game and chat has gotten a lot better as has his underwear, never forget when he went to the hideaway in S2 Cant remember with who and he got a massage and he had bleeping Batman VS Superman boxers on and kept saying Bootay when whoever massaged him touched it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dislike pink, especially baby pink, but they all look better tonight than ever.
Arabella is a catch for sure!

Reactions: 7
Sophie has such a long neck and that chocker isn’t doing her any favours

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.