Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom & Casey make a more convincing couple than any of them in there!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thing is I remember on their original series there was an article about what unis everyone went to, and both Eve & Jess went to very very good unis - think it was UCL and Kings.

I think they’re actually probably quite clever if they can get the grades to go there, I’m 99% sure they think acting dumb and talking like a phone sex operator makes them more attractive to men.
Yeah that maybe but all that education just to go to Dubai and get tit on
Least they know how to fly first class to Dubai get tit on make doe fly back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eve gotta be fuming, first sister dumped again and her sister gets to stay in over her again and with the man that binned her off the first time and went back to a girl he wasnt even interested in lmfao ,

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sophie has such a long neck and that chocker isn’t doing her any favours
Funny how she didn’t see anything wrong with her telling Eve what Callum said but had a witch fit over Josh telling Callum what she said 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Thing is I remember on their original series there was an article about what unis everyone went to, and both Eve & Jess went to very very good unis - think it was UCL and Kings.

I think they’re actually probably quite clever if they can get the grades to go there, I’m 99% sure they think acting dumb and talking like a phone sex operator makes them more attractive to men.
Eve did Geography at Kings. Jess did psychology at UCL

Reactions: 4
Can’t wait for molly and Callum to get each others heart racing tomorrow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
So grateful they waited for Chris to leave before doing the heart rate challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
"You Kissed both twins, how was that?"
I can't believe she asked that 😭
Such an odd question, his response was yuck but I also don’t really know what else he could say to that. Dont like Maya for love island at all.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.