Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheeky porta potty slag saying Callum you don’t have to be here now can tell she’s never been out in mannny or Liverpool talking like that to people
An if the spark is not there at the start it’s never going to be there

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did callum go up there to play musical chairs, I don't think his arse had even hit the cushion before she banished him again

• Haha
Reactions: 37
sorry but If Eve kept yelling Can you come up here at me, I'd tell her to duck off use her legs and come down to us, so annoying

Reactions: 23
I think the twins seem nice but there doesn’t seem to be much chat at all with them.

Reactions: 10
The cheeky porta potty slag saying Callum you don’t have to be here now can tell she’s never been out in mannny or Liverpool talking like that to people
An if the spark is not there at the start it’s never going to be there

Are the twins porta potty’s ?

Reactions: 4
They’re obviously told look sad and stare at the ground around the fire pit… Arabellas fire pit face will haunt me forever as much as I like her 😟😟😟😟

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maya didn’t seem impressed with Chris at all during that interview.
Did have a wee chuckle when he said she smelled delicious “thanks I washed” 😂
I thought this too but wasn’t sure I was projecting my Chris dislike onto her.

Reactions: 9
Adam hand on Arabellas throat whilst they were kissing was so strange, gave off controlling vibes like someone who loves degrading women that or he has a choking kink

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.