Love Island All Stars #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re obviously told look sad and stare at the ground around the fire pit… Arabellas fire pit face will haunt me forever as much as I like her 😟😟😟😟
She looks like her mum's caught her bunking off school
Screenshot_20240209_181417.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
never forget Davide saying can all ICELANDERS gather round the fire pit instead of islanders thats what I think of everytime they get a text

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eve was in the villa about the same amount of time as she was before being dumped last time as well, too bleeping funny, also Casey was more romantic with that kiss to Tom than anyone on either season hes been on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We live together and we speak to each other every day, immortal words from Jess

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well that was anticlimactic I was waiting for them having to send a boy and a girl for each of the remaining couples home

Reactions: 8
The twins don’t have a single brain cell between the two of them!!!
Thing is I remember on their original series there was an article about what unis everyone went to, and both Eve & Jess went to very very good unis - think it was UCL and Kings.

I think they’re actually probably quite clever if they can get the grades to go there, I’m 99% sure they think acting dumb and talking like a phone sex operator makes them more attractive to men.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.