Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ekin Su is on a flight too to NYC apparently maybe for traitors reunion but who knows

Reactions: 3
I think Joanna was right to tell Sofie , I’d want to know if I was her , Josh can’t be trusted and it’s definitely producer involvement in regard to when Joanna was able to talk to her about it

Reactions: 2
More girls than boys so a girl going home?
That is what I think. So boys pick. I presume Joe and twins will pick first. God knows who they will go for. I wonder if one will go for Anton as they will have seen he is popular?

Reactions: 2
I’m massively behind so it may have already been mentioned but just seen Georgia’s Insta story about the hate she’s receiving online, etc… Not saying it’s right but what I don’t understand when this happens, if her family, friends and management are so worried about her well being, they should pull her from the show then. It’s not like her staying in there is going to help her career or she’s going to redeem herself.

Reactions: 9
As a twin myself the twincest narrative really fucks me off! We’ve spent our whole teenage / adult lives being sexualised, it’s actually so grim 🤢 hate that these two come on and make it semi normalised. Gross.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
As a twin myself the twincest narrative really fucks me off! We’ve spent our whole teenage / adult lives being sexualised, it’s actually so grim 🤢 hate that these two come on and make it semi normalised. Gross.
Yeah they're really weird. They're deffo playing up to men's f*cked up fantasies with the matching outfits & getting the same surgery.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if one of the twins has been told to pick Toby 🤣
Who would pick Georgia if this happened? The only ones I can see doing it is Josh or Chris if their pairings are disrupted by Joe (Chris would pick her over Kaz for Toby)

Reactions: 4
Casey with his arms around jess and eve and the two of them identically smiling up at him us so gross and creepy

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I’m massively behind so it may have already been mentioned but just seen Georgia’s Insta story about the hate she’s receiving online, etc… Not saying it’s right but what I don’t understand when this happens, if her family, friends and management are so worried about her well being, they should pull her from the show then. It’s not like her staying in there is going to help her career or she’s going to redeem herself.
Shes not stupid or a novice she knows the game and will know what this looks like and carried on regardless, (i wouldnt be surprised if her agent didnt encourage her before she went it, dont forget they are all pretty media savvy and know what gets people talking, and villans normally get quite alot of thread space) cant be nice for her family though

i dont mean to sound harsh but the MeNtAl Health card gets used far too often on people that basically bring it all on themselves

Reactions: 24
Who would pick Georgia if this happened? The only ones I can see doing it is Josh or Chris if their pairings are disrupted by Joe (Chris would pick her over Kaz for Toby)
Maybe she’ll be dumped 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.