Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never guess what is next guys !!!! Georgia has deep history with Joe šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø it will be Iā€™m confused Tobs šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Georgia have to shorten everyoneā€™s name when she talks to them (Mol, Cal, Belle, Tobes)? Itā€™s giving me the ick and makes me want to punch the screenšŸ˜¤
I know you were talking specifically about name shortening rather than her overuse of peopleā€™s names, but isnā€™t it a psychological behaviour that by continuing using someoneā€™s name in a conversation, itā€™s meant to make them more familiar and trusting of you? Sales people use this tactic sometimes.

Wonder if she does it on purpose for that reason.

Reactions: 23
I know you were talking specifically about name shortening rather than her overuse of peopleā€™s names, but isnā€™t it a psychological behaviour that by continuing using someoneā€™s name in a conversation, itā€™s meant to make them more familiar and trusting of you? Sales people use this tactic sometimes.

Maybe that's what the football fraudster did with her...to get her to trust himšŸ¤”šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very entitled full of her own importance

Attachments

Reactions: 11

Yes! Think you may be spot on thereā€¦

Reactions: 4
I saw a bit of tonight show at the end of last nights and was one of the twins kissing Toby in a game and Joe kissing Molly?

šŸ˜‚ I will laugh if one of the twins turn Tobyā€™s head as Georgia the Snake will definitely be all by her little poor self then!
---

Ooh if he is going into the Villa who can you see him with?

Arabella?
Joanna?
Toby head is definitely going to turn. Karma is a witch and is coming around quick. She will have none to choose from šŸ™ˆ. I think last night when they were chatting he was say saying it, in around about way
---
Casey with his arms around jess and eve and the two of them identically smiling up at him us so gross and creepy
Small man syndrome, he thinks he's the dogs bollix šŸ™ˆ sorry for the bad language

Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s a daily gratitude thread, I might comment on it saying iā€™m grateful for my naturally long hair šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Noticed that the odds to win the show Molly and Callum are 2/1, they were 8/1 yesterday...wonder if someone knows something?

Reactions: 3
GS saying that in the clip when Joe kisses Mollyā€¦she is OBSESSED with Molly. She hates her getting attention and guys fancying her. I actually think thatā€™s where this entire thing came from - jealousy over Molly. Thatā€™s why she goes for the guys she has done.
I really hope toby goes with one of the twins šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ¤£
I agree - I think she's really jealous of Molly, which is really sad because it shows how little self-confidence she has. And whats ironic is she had the cheek to say that Molly
had issues with her getting to know Callum. It was actually the opposite, G just really wanted to believe Molly was jealous of her. What a horrible person.

I wish when they came out of the villa these people would be honest about what they thought of the people in there rather than saying 'water under the bridge' and 'besties now'. I'd love to know the truth.
---
I donā€™t think Toby will fancy the twinsā€¦ however I do feel like he will like the attention so will still have georgia worried
I'd love him to sack her off!
---
Georgia H has got to go. Sheā€™s like Georgia Sā€™s little henchman, no actual redeeming characteristics herself ā€“ the fake romance with Anton is just boring now ā€“ and just backs up GS at any opportunity. Laughed out loud watching her tit herself when Molly responded assertively to her snivelling ā€œbut Georgia S is still our fwendā€
From somebody who isn't a Molly fan, she's done herself proud and should hold her head high. Stood up for herself but remained classy while doing it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I know they've had work done so that explains it but Jess and Eve look nothing a like facially, I cant tell who is who but one of them their cheeks stick out more and are puffy, the others is like flat, totally different face shapes

Reactions: 9
Nice of the producers to send in someone gay for Casey to play with. šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The twins didnā€™t work they first time around so why bother sending them again. Theyā€™re like a gimmick. Hard to take seriously as actual people

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.