Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Sophie talks is doing my head in. The way she draaaawls and longs out her words and croaks with that weird accent is sooooo unacceptably cringe 😬!!!

Reactions: 18
I just had a Quick Look at the twins instas did Jess take a pic of Jess Hunt and say make me look like her 👀🤣

Reactions: 4
They literally look exactly like that type 🤢 they are just the girls from white chicks. Sorry I just find them vulgar v v unattractive. When you have Sophie who is gorgeous and molly stunning.
You only need to look at their insta to know their lavish lifestyle has been funded by selling themselves one way or another. They're not big names on the insta/influencer scene

Reactions: 9
Twins both went to my school but after I left.

Nobody really remembers them, they moved to London and really though LI would kick things off for them but it never did.

Reactions: 4
Rachel from S7 in the comments on Jess and Eve's promo pic on the LI IG Page and also posted on her story about the lack of diversity, while I agree with her to a point ( I think they're lacking in diversity more in terms of males than females but we need more females to) she clearly has it out for anyone blonde with blue eyes aka jess and eve because all the guys on her season went for that look over her, shes been ranting about it for years, get over it already babe, she keeps calling herself the most violated islander ever cause she had to pick between Chuggs and Brad, total nonsense Zara Holland gets that title she was stripped of her miss GB title and slut shamed in the villa and on all the talk shows like Lorraine and Loose Women post coming out, shes the most violated imo, Rachel does my head in,

Reactions: 23
Josh is an absolute asshole.

Totally gaslighting Sophie by saying he was taking a step back because of the way she spoke to him.
She was reacting to your crappy behaviour!!

Reactions: 29
Rachel from S7 in the comments on Jess and Eve's promo pic on the LI IG Page and also posted on her story about the lack of diversity, while I agree with her to a point ( I think they're lacking in diversity more in terms of males than females but we need more females to) she clearly has it out for anyone blonde with blue eyes aka jess and eve because all the guys on her season went for that look over her, shes been ranting about it for years, get over it already babe, she keeps calling herself the most violated islander ever cause she had to pick between Chuggs and Brad, total nonsense Zara Holland gets that title she was stripped of her miss GB title and slut shamed in the villa and on all the talk shows like Lorraine and Loose Women post coming out, shes the most violated imo, Rachel does my head in,
She’s the one with the funny walk ain’t she? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Joanna hasn’t changed then! tit stirring, salty little cow she is!

Reactions: 21
If I were her I wouldn’t speak about love island ever again especially with the way the boys took the mick of her during that one live. Also, she violated herself, she didn’t walk properly and also fell head first into that pole which is still cringe till this day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always found Gemma Owen a bit odd looking, I think it’s her mouth/teeth area and the atrocious eyebrows. Didn’t watch her series so can’t comment on her personality. Arabella is statuesque like a model, has a presence about her.
Arabella's legs are amazing!

Reactions: 13
Arabella's legs are amazing!
I hate myself for liking Arabellend now 🙈
I can’t remember why I hated her but I know I was right.
She semi redeemed herself with how she handled the argument with Cunty Chris, I think she held herself well and he wasn’t prepared to go against her like that.

I too, love the bitchy bedtime chats between her and Callum 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.