Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is every episode just going to be Molly taking the high road and Georgia picking at her and getting away with it. It’s frustrating to watch.

Reactions: 42
I’m sorry to say this but the twins aren’t attractive at all, they are in no way ‘bombshells’.

Reactions: 39
Following GS so I can see who she collaborates with after LI and boycott them all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I liked the twins last time! Jess ended up being lovley and really coming out her shell and they looks so good! Who cares about having work done when it looks good 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I thought we were tuning in tonight to see Callum and Molly get back together

It’s not going to happen is it?
The best love island redemption arcs are 7-10 days before the finale, when all hope seems lost 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.