Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best love island redemption arcs are 7-10 days before the finale, when all hope seems lost 🤣
Callum seems in such a different place. I feel like the terrace chat was producers throwing fans a bone but nothing is actually going to happen there.

Reactions: 5
Joe looks like a young Kody from sister wives with that hair if anyone gets the reference

• Haha
guessing Elma from S5 who came in with Maura will be a bombshell in the coming days, the sun reproted Joe and the twins signed up in december and sure enough here they are, they also said callum and molly signed up 2 weeks before the show started and here they are, they also said Elma signed up but shes not here yet,

Reactions: 8
guessing Elma from S5 who came in with Maura will be a bombshell in the coming days, the sun reproted Joe and the twins signed up in december and sure enough here they are, they also said callum and molly signed up 2 weeks before the show started and here they are, they also said Elma signed up but shes not here yet,
Elma is doing a live on tiktok every day with Fran from the same season for an hour before every episode so we will soon know if she’s going on

Shut up molly with your 3 1/2 years, ive sat on the toilet having a tit longer than that

Sick of hearing about her 3.5 years, in the grand scheme of things it’s not that long. I had over double that and I was a lot younger than her at the time too

Reactions: 3
If Jonna flops as a bombshell then what threat are the twins?

I think the show has been really good for Molly who has been able to show far more than when she was in the show the first time(as a Casa +1) but think it's been a waste of time for the others, bad decision for Chris and Georgia H and a terrible decision for G Steele.

Reactions: 38
the twins are basically the tweevils IRL from the cartoon series Bratz, they look exactly like them right down to the nose job,

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bombshells always get worse the closer we get to the final, because if they were actually decent bombshells we would have had them in the Villa much earlier on or they would have been OGs.

I feel particularly disappointed with this one though as for a brief period at the start of this show, I wanted to believe it was Chloe. And it wasn’t 😭

Reactions: 14
Seriously Love Island.....The Dubai Porta Potty twins?! 🤢
They literally look exactly like that type 🤢 they are just the girls from white chicks. Sorry I just find them vulgar v v unattractive. When you have Sophie who is gorgeous and molly stunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Molly said she had only slept with one guy since her split with Callum. What if that one guy was Joe 👀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.