Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not the aftermath I was expecting after yesterday's cinematic masterpiece bloodbath

1707169124902.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This episode is a flop. Why haven’t cal and molly has a conversation?

Reactions: 15
He did last night 😭 I'm so disappointed, I really hope he sticks to his guns.
There must be unaired conversations between them since then if she's considering going back. Or she's just so deluded and up herself she still thinks she has a chance despite him saying no.

Reactions: 8
There must be unaired conversations between them since then if she's considering going back. Or she's just so deluded and up herself she still thinks she has a chance despite him saying no.
I think it's the latter plus she'd decided that she was going to "be conflicted" between him and Toby for a while and can't let that storyline go yet

Reactions: 4
To be fair he hasn’t so far given any indication he’s even entertaining it. It’s Georgia and the others that say Georgia has a choice to make. Georgia will want to get him back just to prove she can. I really hope he has the self respect to stand his ground.

Reactions: 13
Who else gets the 1D history song stuck in your head after hearing g say history for the 163763 time in that episode

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching all the Islanders make excuses for Georgia and let her get away with her psychotic behaviour

1707169333798.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Josh knows there’s a week left and he wants a chance at winning. No doubt the producers have said “remember guys the final is soon make sure you’re in couples”. I hope Georgia S has history with the new bombshell

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.