Love Island All Stars #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Joanna was a bit rude to Chris tbh

funny tho how Chris was picked by loads of girls in the beginning and he’s going to end up now with no one. Bit sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 51
nothing will ever compare to Mary and I think his name was Aaron in S7 when he made her hummus and shoved a load of manky old rotten carrots standing directly up in the tiny hummus bowl, not even peeled or sliced and she said it was the most romantic thing anyone ever did for her, standards were on the floor and then they ate it on the day bed no picnic set up or decor lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Georgia has really concocted a whole alternate universe for herself and Tobes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
nothing will ever compare to Mary and I think his name was Aaron in S7 when he made her hummus and shoved a load of manky old rotten carrots standing directly up in the tiny hummus bowl, not even peeled or sliced and she said it was the most romantic thing anyone ever did for her, standards were on the floor and then they ate it on the day bed no picnic set up or decor lmfao
These girls 🤣 I remember something similar when one of the girls was made a cup of tea in the morning “noones ever treated me this well” 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joanna’s doing my head in with the whispering she says a whole sentance out loud then whispers the last 2-3 words

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.