Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
It must have been hard trying to pull Kaz out of tobys arse. The girl was definitely a piece of useless furniture in that house, she should have gone instead of Hannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Tofino

VIP Member
If Callum takes Georgia back he’s going to go from hero to zero quicker than you can say yorkshire pudding.

• Wow
  • Haha

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Actually the thing I find most problematic is..

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE NOT HOT AND SWEATY MESSES

Why is no one ever swimming?!

I am so ugly on holiday it’s outrageous, snorkel on, sweat patches, bright red, sweaty hair.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shinythings

VIP Member
Hang on. So we've all gone from 'this is is so manufactured by everyone for Molly and Callum to get back together and boost their profile, I'm not falling for it' to 'please let them get back together ❤'. What a 180.

Am I the only one that does actually think Georgia H suddenly likes Anton? It seemed like it clicked for her when she realised the spark she felt in previous relationships was toxicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Jess & Eve have had way too much work done. They look like cartoon characters. Their lip fillers are so badly migrated and too big for their faces. It's sad that young women do this to themselves.

They're so weird and creepy sat cosying up to the same guy 🤮 they know exactly what they're doing. It's playing up to men's disgusting fetishes.

gleevall

Chatty Member
I just don't understand why they chose to follow up the most spectacular ep of Love Isand possibly ever with this snoozefest just to top it off with 3 boring bombshells who will change nothing
1707169981831.png

daisybrown

VIP Member
I didn’t like it when Faye was in, she was too aggressive. However GS manipulation is almost worst. Faye at least was upfront with what she was feeling!

Reactions: 32

Whiterabbitsally

Honest I can't stand Georgia S. Need her off my screen pronto. Also what's she doing commenting on Mollys' ex. I genuinely think Georgia S is arrogant self centred and jealous

gleevall

Chatty Member
the fact Georgia doesn’t acknowledge how much hurt she has caused Cal or Molly but instead constantly plays the victim "I'm just a 25 year old girl" fuck off

Fmf17

Chatty Member
I am getting the rage with her shortening names. I could actually punch the tele off the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 31