Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wolf359

Chatty Member
First Look is dry as fuck. I couldn’t give a shit about the forced Joanna/Josh/Chris triangle. I want violent fall out from last night!
Also Georgia S has a full-blown personality disorder.
I said what I said.

Reactions: 36

pommynoir

VIP Member
I’m way behind but why is Josh dressed like an Arab man with his two piece and sandals

• Haha

gleevall

Chatty Member
No Mol babe your 3.5 year relationship weighs more than Georgia's nothingburger with Toby during Love Island Games 😂 😂 😂

iieee

VIP Member
"It's morally wrong" right and it wouldn't have been if he chose anyone else? She would have loved it if he chose Molly

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I follow the twins on insta and they're always in Dubai or random African countries on 'holiday'. And I just get the distinct vibe that the only reason they're there is to bank $$$ by tandem shitting on glass coffee tables while some rich guy lies underneath.

• Haha
  • Sick

Wills315

VIP Member
I don't mean it in a bad way because I think molly is pretty but for some reason, when she has no make up on, she reminds me of a young Frankie Muniz in malcolm in the middle, think its the eyes and nose but it's all I can think of, just imagine him in a blonde wig, is it just me? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Georgia is so happy to stir the pot when it’s about anyone else, as soon as it’s directed at her she’s pulls the ‘that hurt’ card, as if Josh gives a shit😂

But at this point, she could rescue a bunch of orphaned kittens from the pool and I’d still find something I disliked about the way she did it!

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Joe’s hair is just ridiculous. How can anyone think that’s attractive?

Josh looks like a convict in that outfit.

I’m not surprised any of these people are single. They could do a reunion in another twenty years and they’d all be saying the same things.

• Haha

gleevall

Chatty Member
"CAL MADE THE DECISION FOR ME" ???? GEORGIA YOU WERE DUMPED WHEN HE SAID HE'D NEVER GET BACK WITH YA BABE

1707170265834.png

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
What the fuck?? She’s completely lying about the married with kids convo. She’s a piece of work.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Ive been on here every night giving out about Georgia Steele, but Christ she is carrying this season.

Without her all we'd have is dead Grandads and 14 hours in economy

• Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I thought Georgia was stunning when she went in but her personality has seriously ruined her looks for me. I can’t find somebody beautiful who is so ugly on the inside.

Also cannot stand this stupid gourmless face she pulls whenever she feels like she’s being attacked. Her mouth looks so weird.
IMG_2007.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34