Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong Georgia should have apologised when caught out but she has done no worse than other guys in the show and there is just so much heat and hate for her. She could of handled it better and could have apologised after the awards but it’s not that serious they are all single
By not ever apologising and manipulating the situation to make herself come across as the victim does make her worse than everybody else. She’s showing really dangerous and toxic behaviour, not normal at all, she genuinely doesn’t see what she has done wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 31

EAD

VIP Member
Where is the individuality these days?

I'm nearly 50 and looking at young ones I think they all look the same, long hair, tanned, botox, fillers etc.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I’m so confused as to how Georgia S thinks there’s still a decisions to be made, even more so that the decision is in her hands?!

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I think every single person in there is being dishonest about how much they like their partner, GS is just the only one stupid enough to admit it on camera 😂 I'm glad she got caught out though. And I feel for Molly because watching all this unfold with your ex of 3 and a half years would be a genuine headfuck.

GH is doing my nut in. Tbh none of them have particularly good communication skills but hers are AWFUL. She keeps asking people a question and then jumping in to finish their answer for them. I feel for her with everything she went through with Shithead Bear but I don't think I could tolerate a conversation with her. The dead grandad stuff was weird AF too.

Maybe I shouldn't watch this show while PMSing 😆

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Just saw LIs post on insta. Looks like Craig David is gonna be back tonight! Finally someone for Anton 😉

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Georgia H annoys me - she kept interrupting Molly to defend Georgia S at the start of the episode. It felt like she had only gone up with the girls to eavesdrop on what was being said. She just seems really toxic toward Molly and so bitchy.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Joanna’s just fuming she’s not the favourite she thought she was going to be

Reactions: 30

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Friend of mine was visiting London a few years ago, think it was about a year after Georgia was originally on Love Island (maybe 2018-19?). She was in a coffee shop and Georgia walked in, my friend said hello to her and Georgia looked at her like she was something she’d just scraped off her shoe. This season is justice for Julie 💜🤣 karma doing its work, couldn’t happen to a nicer person 👌

• Haha
  • Heart

KindnessWins

Arabella's legs are amazing!
I hate myself for liking Arabellend now 🙈
I can’t remember why I hated her but I know I was right.
She semi redeemed herself with how she handled the argument with Cunty Chris, I think she held herself well and he wasn’t prepared to go against her like that.

I too, love the bitchy bedtime chats between her and Callum 👀

• Heart