Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

northernangel

Joe is another boy. Where are the sexy educated grown arse men for our queens Arabella, Sophie and Molly?!

Reactions: 30

Tofino

VIP Member
People capable of sending death threats to someone off the telly are not going to listen to someone telling them to just ‘be kind’.

What ‘be kind’ demands do try to do is shut down any kind of critical or negative comments at all. But it is not the same as ‘trolling’ imo. I don’t think people need to be sending Georgia or her family direct messages (and certainly not death threats) but I see nothing wrong with many, many posts on love island related social media calling out her gaslighting behaviour.

In fact I think it’s great when I see so many people recognise toxic behaviours/relationships, it gives me hope that more and more people will start to recognise it in their own lives.

This goes for any of them in the villa (Chris in particular), not just Georgia.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

melh89

The twins look too fake for me I know most these influencers look fake but the twins just look too fake kinda reminds me of the film white chicks

• Haha
Reactions: 29

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Josh is an absolute asshole.

Totally gaslighting Sophie by saying he was taking a step back because of the way she spoke to him.
She was reacting to your shitty behaviour!!

gleevall

Chatty Member
This is not the aftermath I was expecting after yesterday's cinematic masterpiece bloodbath

1707169124902.png

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Joe is after giving me the fear saying Sophie messaged him on insta and she said I just replied to your stories. If men find a reply to their stories as a come on I’m in trouble

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
I really wish people would stop comparing Georgia S to Roxanne P. Georgia is a liar and been caught out, the only career she’s hurting is her own. By telling a few lies on Love Island; tbh it’s really not that deep. There’s no one in there who is anywhere near perfect imo. They are all snaky in their own way. It’s not their first (or even second time) on Love Island and will have watched the other seasons so would’ve or should’ve been FULLY aware of what to expect from people, especially Georgia. It’s all for dramatics and blown out of proportion in some scenes. (Arabella - Miss “I’ve had my heart broken twice in here”) pipe down love, you’ve been there for 14 days. I’ve had lettuce in my fridge longer.

Anyways, Roxanne tried to ruin someone else’s career by accusing someone of physically abusing her. That’s not on the same page of chatting up 3 guys at the same time and being caught for lying.

Also, Molly needs to just get over Callum. They both went on the show looking for someone else. If she still loved him but “took a step back” for the likes of Georgia S, then she doesn’t deserve him back.

If they two go on to win it, it just shows it was a massive fix from the very start and I think the production will come under fire for it.
---

I hope he gets his just deserts tonight. I feel like he’s getting away Scot free when he, imo, egged Georgia on. His body language speaks volumes when she was pulling him for chats, even if his words didn’t.
@ me next time hun.
She reminds me, she doesn’t remind you. That’s grand.

• Haha