Love Island All Stars #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh g bore off. If i hear history one more time!!
josh got that spot on

Reactions: 31
Omggggg Toby and Georgia need to actually get the duck out they’re doing my head in. Tobys all ‘do it proper’ then as soon as it’s about his little snake gal it’s not on. I can’t stand the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Casey makes me want to vomit, just a disgusting man-facially he looks about 90 when you see his crows feet and beasy eyes, the snake comment he said to Kaz and him saying Yesss Shaquey boy and proceeding to slap the air the casa girls had just been in a second prior during casa amor as if it was their asses is burned in my brain, gave me the biggest ick of my life, lord fuckwad needs to go home with the terrible two

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.