Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just know Michal and Cynthia (Casa Amor girl) are having their bubbly in the fridge meltdown as we speak given Michaels bestie and flatmate coupled up with his ex Joanna and Casey fucked off Cynthia at the casa recoupling and has now coupled up with Kaz aka a similar looking girl to her

Reactions: 2
Georgia not IMMEDIATELY shutting Toby down after admitting that she'd have everything with Callum.... is she DUMB

1706909284009.png

Reactions: 23
Calling a woman a slag is not a good look
How is calling someone who sleeps with someone who shows no intesst a bad look, he’s shown nothing more than a slight interest, arabella constantly siows her desperation to be relevant both in her first and now series

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Callum can do soooooo much better walk away Callum whilst you still can infact runnnnnnnn

Reactions: 35
Callum should bin Georgia off ASAP and give things a go with Arabella. They'd make a stunning couple.

Reactions: 33
I really liked Kaz but the fact that she's asking Toby if he's okay and not the people that actually got hurt is quite gross

Reactions: 50
Has Callum had a brain transplant overnight? He’s onto Georgia and he put Areola’s feelings first 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Them repeating “shut it down” reminds me so much of Ella’s SHUT IT DOWNNNN moment hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Georgia will 100% go with Toby. Until the next bombshell comes in that she’s had a past with. I can’t believe she’d choose Toby over Callum

Reactions: 43
Sorry but are we forgetting arabella is In her 30s she needs to grow up, Toby is early 20s and never going to be in love with someone they throws himself at someone as a slag at her age. If she grew up and realised that she had potential with older men her own age I’d
Remake and feel sorry for her but I don’t if she’s desperate and sleeps with a young lad, howeve much she claims she’s in for fame and clout noting about her suggests she’s genuine.
What’s age got to do with it?
You could be 50 and still not mature😂
Yeah Toby was a bad decision but she did nothing wrong

Reactions: 18
If there’s not a vote tonight I’m gonna catch the first flight to south Africa and remove them myself zero respect

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.