Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys having a whole intervention for Callum so he doesn't forgive Georgia again
1706910188984.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why don’t they all just call out the behaviour? It’s all so sterile he said she said nonsense

Reactions: 13
They could've had a celeb or ex islander on to serve the cocktails and chat to the girls. Little things like that would make it more entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Arabella needs to chuck that cocktail in Georgia's face, she's bleeping insufferable, ''I never said I was entertaining it'' babe you don't have to your actions of cuddling with Toby in bed, defending him to the girlies and not reasssuring Callum and shutting it down with Toby speak for themseleves, shes so arrogant

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Who does Georgia think she’s speaking to? She’s clearly being very very spoilt growing up. No wonder why every friend she has ends up falling out with her. Literally the definition of a pick me girl and absolutely not a girls girl!!!

Reactions: 49
Toby is going through hell, guys. Hes realised his mistake has upset others and I'm choosing not to pile on 🤗
asdf.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell she looks so different! She’s obviously had a lot of work done.
Yeah, it looks like she’s had a nose job, fat removed from cheeks and something done with jawline and cheeks. I don’t think she’s naturally thin either, there’s a photo from a few years ago where she looks 3 dress sizes bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really respect Callum in tonight’s episode Handel the situation like a man Toby is still like a teenager
---
Did anyone else hear Georgia saying something like I’ve got everything I could want in life you can tell everything has gone to her head

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.