Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgia Steel - Why is this so deep for me?
You're as deep as a puddle Gee. On a hot day.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Georgia H is insufferable and a clout chaser, she has 0 interest in Anton and was saying she had the ick for him not long ago, she's just looking for a ticket to the final and a chance to stay in the villa,

Reactions: 42
Josh telling Sophie that he won't entertain anyone else's attention after being like this after Joanna didn't recouple with him
1706908967582.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Anton - you aren’t coming back to each other. Georgia H is coming back to you as she does not have other options.

Reactions: 31
Sorry but are we forgetting arabella is In her 30s she needs to grow up, Toby is early 20s and never going to be in love with someone they throws himself at someone as a slag at her age. If she grew up and realised that she had potential with older men her own age I’d
Remake and feel sorry for her but I don’t if she’s desperate and sleeps with a young lad, howeve much she claims she’s in for fame and clout noting about her suggests she’s genuine.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Georgia S is a slag come off it she loves the attention and Georgia H is so fake towards anton

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Toby's shirt is the exact shirt the boys at the year 3 disco wore back in 1998 wore! Vile !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but are we forgetting arabella is In her 30s she needs to grow up, Toby is early 20s and never going to be in love with someone they throws himself at someone as a slag at her age. If she grew up and realised that she had potential with older men her own age I’d
Remake and feel sorry for her but I don’t if she’s desperate and sleeps with a young lad, howeve much she claims she’s in for fame and clout noting about her suggests she’s genuine.
Calling a woman a slag is not a good look

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
I think arabella should get with Anton actually because I don’t want Georgia messing him about.
Toby genuinely said sorry to Georgia more than arabella

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.