Love Island All Stars #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean come on guys who wouldn’t want to get with Toby with that sexy pleather fire jacket he’s wearing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Georgia’s body language when Callum was trying to pull her in close 🫠 she has Toby on her brain 100%

Reactions: 32
not me bursting out loud laughing when Arabella said to Toby I Opened myself up to you and Toby responds yeah you really did and I shouted at my tv yeah she opened her legs up to you, he jimmied them open and then fucked her off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Toby has to have missing wiring or something. He is so emotionless and makes some mad decisions.

Reactions: 15
Arabellas speed talking x3

love how callum made it all about arabella.. Georgia comes over and plays a tune on the violin for herself 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I just want somebody, anybody to push somebody in the pool.

Sick and tired of these civil chats after being fucked over.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Georgia S literally said said he always had a place in her heart and spoke about them being old together, joke or not it's kind of given him the idea that he's got a shot. Agree the body language with ✨️Cal✨️ is well off.

Reactions: 40
Toby doing anything but falling over himself apologising to Arabella is such a huge ick

Reactions: 11
Arabella is wrong about Georgia S
She's not amazing and she's not into Callum

Reactions: 32
Georgia S taking that tik tok video of being delulu is the sululu to the extreme, she's acting crazy af and like she never gave any impression to tom or toby she was still open even though it was caught on 4k tv, that girl really is delulu

Reactions: 7
Why do these girls want anything to do with Toby in the first place, he’s not good looking, he’s stupid and has no personality 🤦‍♀️ are they as dumb as him or what 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Chris saying “sometimes people need some time apart to realise how much you mean to them” what after him doing bits in bed with someone else he’s suddenly realised bore off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.