Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry but are we forgetting arabella is In her 30s she needs to grow up, Toby is early 20s and never going to be in love with someone they throws himself at someone as a slag at her age. If she grew up and realised that she had potential with older men her own age I’d
Remake and feel sorry for her but I don’t if she’s desperate and sleeps with a young lad, howeve much she claims she’s in for fame and clout noting about her suggests she’s genuine.
Calling a woman a slag is not a good look

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Georgia is so nasty. She's doing exactly what she did in the argument with Molly - ignoring the point he's making and trying to make it about something else to make him look bad. She's completely up her own arse and behaves so horribly to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

gleevall

Chatty Member
The fact that the producers literally made up the Special Recognition award just so they could show clips of Georgia and Toby from last episode is sending me

• Haha
Reactions: 86

dannimoo

Did anybody notice the mean girls table… never thought arabella,molly and sophie would be my faves!

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Georgia S is a cunt, made the whole situation about herself and started crying to get everyone to give her a pass instead of comforting Arabella and then once she knew no one blamed her she fucked off out of the room despite Arabella sobbing, so nasty

Reactions: 82

dannimoo

I think mollys crying was out of absolute anger and frustration, probably wants to smash her face in!

Reactions: 76

gleevall

Chatty Member
"Tom and I came to our conclusions to stay in our couples" Tom didn't want you babe that's why you ran back to Callum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

ohdoris

VIP Member
I’ve managed to refrain from commenting on this thread until now because I can’t lose any more of my life to Tattle but my God, Georgia S is an insufferable little cow bag !!

I am also 37, married & have two kids but would definitely contemplate leaving the the three of them behind for Callum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 74

ohdoris

VIP Member
Georgia is actually dangerous, can you imagine a real life relationship / friendship with her?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Twixchick

Did I just hear right, Georgia is grateful for her naturally long hair and her eyes before her family, health maybe could have been in there! She is as shallow as a puddle! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 72

macaronicheese4life

Georgia saying she would never disrespect Callum like that but then what was she doing with Tom?? I’m so sick of her, just want her gone

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Kaz And Liberty tried for weeks to achieve the amount of self respect and spice Molly and Callum just executed in 30 minutes.

Molly’s glass flick will live rent free in my head forever😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70